main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey NJO Trivia contests

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by buster726, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I'm thinking about getting the NJO trivia contests going again. First I wanted to gauge how much interest there is for them? For those that are new or unfamiliar these are online trivia contests the questions ranged from movie knowledge to video games to the some more challenging EU stuff. They are 30 questions split into 3 rounds with approx. 10 sec time limit on each. Usually take place on a weekday night.

So who's interested?

2. dachin50

dachin50 Jedi Master

Mar 31, 2008
    im def interested, but then again ive never won one,

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    the trivia contests were fun. I would be interested in them if they were to start again. is the site back up and running or will it be held else where.

Jorge

4. dachin50

dachin50 Jedi Master

Mar 31, 2008
    as of yet we have no site up, perhaps in the future and if the interest begins to come back there will be one

5. dachin50

dachin50 Jedi Master

Mar 31, 2008
    OJ, what are your thoughts of having a trivia contest next month???? Im sure I can get at least 4 or 5 people for it

6. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    we would need a chat room to host the event? know of somewhere we could use?

7. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    if you use a messenger like yahell or msn and have each other's ids you can do a chat room or group convo with that. some of us on sandtroopers.com do that every so often to discuss things as a group. might be worth a shot if anyone wants to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.