main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO Video Game (SBS References)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MysteryWhiteBoy8, Oct 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Well here's a shocker. ReaperFett and I agree on Rebellion. It's a great game. Of course, since it's like many other games that I've throughly enjoyed, not hard to understand why I'd like it.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Maybe an RPG style thing. (Not Level or exp based or anything).

You pick a character... say Anakin *sob*, Jaina, Jacen. Then you play from there history in the NJO.

Ex. Anakin. He doesn't fight much in VP, but you do the asteroid run. Then in DT you do his fighting there.

Or Jaina, you do her missions, them maybe some fighting.

Then they make an expansion for it to make other campaigns not in the books.

I hope Galaxies has NJO stuff in it.

3. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Galaxies won't have NJO stuff in it. At least no Yuuzhan Vong. It's set right after ANH, so it's far too soon to see Yuuzhan Vong walking around. They said they considered adding them for a while, but then got rid of the idea for continuity's sake (which I think is a good decision, although I'd like to kick some Vong ass.)

4. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    Give it time. If Galaxies is around long enough they'll probably have the Vong in an expansion or something. I'm just hoping that SW:G doesn't end up like EverCrack.

5. Nighthawk_Andy

Nighthawk_Andy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2001
    imagie a jedi outcast mod that re-enacts the jedi strike team's mission on the wolrdship to ge tthe queen.....you'd be able to control the squad with commands and hopefully the AI would be good enough to make sure that the Jedi fight realistically, you could get to use some pretty amazing force powers from Anakin at the end as well :(. OH! and finally killing the queen, playing as Jacen!

6. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    I'm thinking that they should make a sequel to 'Masters of Teras Kasi' for the PS2. I really liked the first one.

P.S. Post #500!!!!!! :D

7. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    wow thats an interesting idea....

i hope they do make an NJO based game :D

oh and congrats ringojuna :)

xezene likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.