main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Non-TFN Guild Discussion Thread (all talk, recruiting, etc goes in here!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by The2ndQuest , Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    All discussion on non-TFN guilds, including any pimp-my-guild recruiting posts, must be contained to this thread.

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I wonder how dominating the "established" guilds will be, contrary to the new upcoming ones . . . ? WoW had guilds above all. But Lotro, without the player vs player content had not so much need for them. So where will this game stand?

3. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Hey all, after E3 hype for this game blew up, and I started getting excited again for the game, which is probably a bad thing because now I'm all excited for the game thats still like 9 months out. But, I started going to the official forums, found myself a guild and am now trying to recruit for it. I joined The Grand Army of the Republic, it is a militaristic RP-PVP/PVE guild that has an emphasis on the militaristic. It is mainly non-jedi hopefuls, but there is a jedi contingent within that I belong to and have become the sort of unofficial recruiter for. There is a big emphasis on ranks, especially in the non-jedi squads. It's an alright group of people, theres about 30 active members in it right now that all post to the forum, we're all giddy and trying to get ready for beta and then launch whenever that comes. If you're at all interested in getting into a semi-serious RP guild, go here and register, post an application, join the chatbox at the bottom of the screen and chat with some of the members to get a feel for the guild. Hope to see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.