main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Norfolks next meeting for those interested.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Greetings all,
    We need to have a general meeting for all members. Please give me a post on who can make it Saturday evening at 6:30. Date for Saturday is January 31st. Most likely we will meet at China Garden again in the party room. I need to notify them and make a reservation for the room so need the head count as quickly as possible. Much to discuss so please make every effort to attend if interested. Thanks

Feel free to contact me if you wish to attend and get to know you friends in the Tidewater area.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks for letting our members know. While I think it would be nice for our members to start doing more together, I think perhaps we should plan an event together rather than having our members sitting in on individual group meetings :)

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I was more thinking about everyone being there together as a group

4. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Oh...I took it (from your title) that it was a normal business meeting for the norfolk group that you were inviting people from ric to...

If you mean it to be just a "get to know the other group" event, we shall see what we can do, depending on who is available.

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Well it is a meeting for us but we also see it as a way to introduce memebers and have a good time. Get to know each other, eat some food, and have a good time. maybe you guys and gals would like to hear about some things we are doing, maybe we could all get together and do costumes for those who would like to. Things like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.