main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not my day (JA/ humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aayla, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    *Obi-Wan's POV*

I've been hit in the face with fruit, ran over by little kids, had my clothes torn off me and learned the real reason why Mace Windu is bald.... And to think that I hadn't even seen the worse that was yet to come in the worse day of my life!

Well let me know if you want me to continue and if it seems interesting... will post soon... maybe ;)

2. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    oh, this definately sounds interesting. I'd especially like to know how he got those clothes ripped off :) Please continue.

3. JoeyKenobi

JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    Yes...Yes post more, I'm interested.

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Obi having his clothes torn off :).

Sounds like a promising start to a story to me. The real story about Mace's hair (or lack of) is also intriguing (although not as much as the lack of clothes thing)

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Obi without clothes? By all means, CONTINUE! ;) :D

More soon please! :)

KG :cool:

6. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    OK here it goes then ;)

It all started when Qui-Gon brought in another one of his little "Pets" or as I like to call them: Pathetic lifeforms from hell. Note the lack of enthusiasm. The thing has been chewing on my boots all day.

I'm sitting in the kitchen being my normal sweet, charming, handsome, and intellegent self when Qui-Gon informs me that I have to help watch over a few of the little Jedis. This does not make my day any better, but being the noble jedi that I am I willfully excepted.

I made my way over to the gardens where they were having a snack and sat down and just kept an eye on them. I Was Completely minding my own business when I was hit in the back of the head by some flying fruit the size of a bowling ball! Now I know that that fruit was not some gift from god but that one of the little brats had thrown it at me!

I walked over to the small child and told him not to do that again but another kid hit me in the butt with another peice of fruit! This is really getting me ticked off! Before I know it I'm being attacked by little savages with apples! I ran for my dear life!

*Qui-Gon's POV*

I saw Obi-wan walking around being completely drosy sitting in the kitchen , pratically sleeping in his cereal. He looked like Poodoo. I asked him politely to watch some of the younger kids in the temple and he just started to whine about how he's too old to babysit and that he's a guy and guys don't watch "babies." He was not acting very jedi-like.

Now I know that obi-wan isn't exactly loved by the children, but that gave him no right to over re-act when a child barely hit him with a grape. I saw Obi-Wan run out of the Garden screaming bloody murder as the small children tried to hug him.... Sometimes I wonder about that boy...

More to come... incase you haven't noticed Obi-Wan is not telling the complete truth... He has a tendancy to.... exagerate things ;) Don't worry I know this part may have been kinda lame but just wait till you find out why he lost his clothes ;)

7. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Obi-Wan POV**

I can't believe Qui-Gon is sending me back in there to watch the little brats! Ok I may be loosing my natural cool but I will be strong and I will live through this.

Qui-Gon*

I had to carry Obi-Wan back as he kicked and screamed.

Obi-Wan POV*

I Stood completely still hoping that if I didn't move they (the kids) wouldn't attack.
    I didn't even breathe. I looked around slowly. But as soon as I turned it was too late. I saw one of them running towards me. I was being attacked by kids that where half my size!

I dropped to the ground to take over as they all ran for a small pile of candy on the table. I was stepped on shoved, and kicked.

When I was finally able to stand up I saw them eating the candy like angry animals.

I tryed to sneak away but I saw one of the little kids run at me. I followed the kids gaze to the sleeve of my tunic which had a small sucker stuck to it. Soon I saw all the kids run at me I tryed to get away but I was soon pulled on by one the the bigger kids and I felt the top of my tunic being ripped off of me. Then my tunic pants where torn off and before I know it I'm completely naked while a bunch of little kids fight over my clothes that had one sucker stuck on it.

As the kids tore away at my clothes I dived behind a bush and tryed to find something to cover myseld up with before someone sees me.

I looked around desprately but there was nothing I could use. Then My eyes widened as I saw... adi galla walk in. " oh sith"

8. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    LOL! :) Well now I really want to see Qui-Gon's version of events. ;)

9. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    *Qui-Gon's POV*

I saw Obi-wan standing still terror then I saw all the little kids run for a table with a bowl of candy on it. I turned to walk back to the room when I saw Adi Galla and asked if she would go check on Obi-wan and she did.

*Obi-Wan POV*

I saw her walk in and call my name. I looked around and saw two trash bins and I grabbed the lids off of the two and covered my lower body with them. I stood up slowly holding one of the lids to my backside and the other to my frontside. I slowly snuck for the exit. I said a small prayer that no one would see me, but just as I turned I saw Bant coming. I froze there for a second then I dived into a open door. I shut the door then i saw Aayla sitting there.

"Hey kenobi.... I like the lids... they're very you," Aayla mocked.

I felt my face turn bright red then as soon as bant passed I ran out but I could still hear Aayla yelling cat calls at me. I walked down the hall trying to avoid as many people as possible.

" MASTER WINDU!" I think my voice sqeaked as I saw mace heading toward me. My only option other than facing him was the door behind me...

10. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    What obi doesnt wear any undies? I was kind of picturing some boxers, with maybe little hearts or smiley faces on them. Or better yet some character from his favorite childhood story :)

Poor Obi, running through the temple with two trash lids. Ya think if we all start chasing him he'd drop those lids? :D

11. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Obi-Wan's POV**

I backed up into the next room just as Mace Walked past. I turned around to see hundreds of jedi faces looking at me. I was in the cafiteria! Everyone just stared at me and I just stood there stunned. Then the door opened and master yoda walked in. He suprised me and I dropped the lids then quickly picked them back up.

" HMP! Get clothes on you will Obi-wan!" Yoda said hitting me in the back of the leg with his cane.

I hauled my butt out of there and ran up to my quarters where Qui-Gon was sitting reading a data pad.

" Obi-wan... you mind explaining what happened?" Qui-gon asked me.

I just stared to notice my head was itching.
    " Um.... kids don't like me." That was all I could think of and the itching was driving me nuts.

" Padawan are you ok?" Qui-Gon asked noticing how I fidgeted.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed and dropped the lids and scratched my head.

"Padawan go get dressed!" Qui-Gon yelled at me then looked the other way.

I ran to my room and got dressed and walked back out. I couldn't stop scratching my head.

" Obi-wan come here..."

I walked over to qui-gon. He made me look down and he looked at my head.

"Padawan you have head lice..."

My jaw hit the floor.

"WHAT?!"

"One of the younger kids must have given them to you..." Qui-Gon said smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked carefully.

"I'm just picturing you bald"

" why?"

"Because we're going to have to shave your head since you have head lice."

"WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE SPECAIL SHAMPOO STUFF?!"

"All out"

"And how would you know?"

"One of my friends padawan has it and she told me they were out."

" Great.... This is probably why mace is bald"

" No mace is just paranoid.... He shaved his head due to fear of small bugs that live in your hair..."

"What small bugs?" I asked slightly paranoid...

END
    ya I know it sucked but oh well... I got another one I'm working on so look out for it ;)

12. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh my goodness! That was so funny! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Poor Obi! Too bad there were trash can lids handy... ;)

That was great, and I hope to see more from you! :D

KG :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.