main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that it's all over.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mr. P, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    Yeah, I'm good with what we have. A TV series would be cool but I don't want more movies.

2. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    Agreed. No more movies are needed. I want more Clone Wars cartoons though. And maybe the tv series.

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I would be fine with more movies if the media and the haters would stop making it seem like the fate of humanity rests on the dialogue and acting of a Star Wars film. If people could just enjoy the films for what they are and calm the hell down about it. If George's eternal soul wasn't on the line with each expectation-laden episode.

I did enjoy the thought of the prequel-prequel and padawan Yoda helping to conquer the Sith rulers of the galaxy.

4. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    When I first looked at your list, I thought the numbers were ratings (1-10) for each movie, and I had a good laugh at the LOTR ones.

Well, even though I, personally, don't consider them cinematic masterpeices (and purely personally they don't strike anywhere near the resonance with me that SW does) I couldn't rank them a one! LOL I mean, it'd have to be out of pure spite, and I don't spite them :p
    If you're gonna laugh at anything, you can laugh at the fact that I really like Revolutions?[face_laugh]

5. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Hungry, definitely.

That doesn't mean I'll pine for more movies...just means I'm looking to still enjoy everything about the SW Universe as I've been doing for years already.

6. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    The EU material the last 3 years has been very good, for the most part. A few issues of confusion over the release date of books/comics/shows portraying events out of order, but there was definitely a cohesive feel to it, leading up to ROTS. Kind of a 'Golden Age' for the EU.

Now that the films are done (maybe...) I do worry that the EU will return to being the awful garbage it always was.

7. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Why should we laugh at the fact that you like revelations? I have the 2 Disk DVD! I love it!

8. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Cause although I personally love it and its philosophies, many people don't, and I just can't expect everyone to see things like I do :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.