main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI October Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rick_Sith, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    well that sucks, well I'll be waiting

2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hmmm it doesn't look like it will work for me at my house. My mom doesn't really want to do much here until this vacation is over. So I would still be up for something it just probably wont be at my house.

Forcebewitya!

3. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    OK here's the deal...

ToxicNed can't attend the party, so that leaves three of us, if you don't count my family or our friends. I only say three, because no one else who posts here has said anything.

Therefore, should we have a party?
    I don't mind having you guys over my place at all. Heck, we could hang-out here anytime. Thing is, what fun would it be if it's only us.
    OK, the next question is, how many other people do you plan to bring? If you guys bring two or three more people with you, then it may be worth calling it a party. Otherwise, we could call it a meeting and watch movies and have a bite to eat.

Be sure to reply soon, since I need to plan for this and get you directions to my place.

Hope to hear something soon.

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'm up for anything, though I may need a ride, I'm not sure just yet

5. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    hmmm my vacation is drawing nigh, so if we arent having it before Halloween day the I wont be able to attend. I'm all for watching movies at someones house.

Forcebewitya!

6. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, sounds like no one is bringing anyon with them, so we will just make it a movie time/meeting instead of a party.

I was hoping for more people to show interest, but no such luck.

Oct. 18th at 1pm (unless you guys want it to be another time, but the day will be the same) will be when we will meet. I'll PM you with directions and we can talk about rides, if you need one or not. But first let's agree on the time.

Also, which movies would you like to watch. We could watch Star Wars films, or we could watch anything else, as long as I know in advance to get them if I don't already have them.

Any other suggestions would be good too. Like what we should do about food and drinks, and etc.

Let's talk very soon, so we don't have to rush around at the last minute and goof things up.

See ya soon.

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    That could work for me. My dad is outta town so I get the car all weekend. I might have to get there a little later though becuase I promised a kid from school that I would go skateboarding with him on saturday (already cancelled due to my matrix party with my friends tommorow) so I should probably keep my word. But I will definitly try to come. So you can count me in as of now. I'll let you know other wise if I can't.

Forcebewitya!

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well, at the moment the 18th is fine, though depending where you live I may need a ride since my parents, will be out of town and I wont have a way to go anywhere.

9. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, something came up for Saturday, so I won't be able to do this then, but Sunday is open. If you guys are able to come over on Sunday, let me know.

I hope to hear something soon from you guys. Sorry about the sudden change.

10. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Like I said Sunday I may be out of town and its not likely I'll know for sure untill at least saturday if not Sunday morning

11. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    I really dont think that sunday will work for me now or ever. I have a tutor that helps me in math, and he always comes over on sudays to help me with the weeks assignments not to mention that hes in the UW marching band so his squedule changes unexpectedly all the time. Saturday is usually the day that works best for me. Friday could work but usually me and my friends have Halo LAN parties till 12 in the morning, so I dont like to miss out on that :D.

Forcebewitya!

12. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, it looks like we will have to wait until November, since October is so full of things we have to do.

We can still do the movie/meeting thing sometime in November. Just let me know when you are available and we will get together.

You guys have my ph# and address, as well as directions to my place. If we want to do this some places else, that's fine by me too.

Too bad things didn't work out for us this time around.

13. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    "You guys have my ph# and address, as well as directions to my place. If we want to do this some places else, that's fine by me too.

yes I did save them to my hard drive so they are in a safe place.

Too bad things didn't work out for us this time around. "

yes tis too bad indeed. maybe we can do something on one of the clone wars cartoon airing times that way we could all watch em together that would be cool eh? Of course I think I might miss the first one. so maybe one of the latter ones. Lemme know what you all think.

Forcebewitya!

14. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    We'd have to do something early november

15. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    maybe we can do something on one of the clone wars cartoon airing times that way we could all watch em together that would be cool eh?

When do they aire? According to the Cartoon Network, the first on is on Nov. 7th at 8pm EST (7pm our time), which is a Friday. If Fridays aren't good, I could tape them, and we could watch them some Saturday.

I agree that early November would be good, but I don't know how many episodes they will have out by the time we decide to get together. Sounds like a good idea, though.

16. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    "When do they aire? According to the Cartoon Network, the first on is on Nov. 7th at 8pm EST (7pm our time), which is a Friday. If Fridays aren't good, I could tape them, and we could watch them some Saturday."

that would be awesome considering I am getting home on saturday and I am going to miss the first episode :( so that might work I dont know if saturday would work becuase its the first day we get back but sometime around then would work, if not then maybe the following saturday. I am pretty sure that I will be taping them so I could just bring the tape that saturday if that works.

Forcebewitya!

17. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    sounds good to me, I'll have to check my calander to make sure

18. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    alright so I am going on my vacation in two days, and I am afraid that the saturday I get back will definitly not work. You see we will have to come all the way from Chicago when we get home so I won't be back 'till probably pretty late (and when I get home I am going straight to the movie theatre to see Matrix Revolutions). Also I was wondering if one of you wouldn't mind taping the episodes that I would be missing for me? I really am mad about being out of town for the premiere of them and I would really like to see them from the start. So if any of you have cable TV or satalight and would be willing to do that for me that would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Forcebewitya!

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Have Fun
    If I get a chance to watch it I'll record it, but I dont know if I will

20. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I plan on recording all of the episodes, so there's no worry there.

If anyone wants to drop by that Sunday, let me know ahead of time (like Saturday at the latest).

21. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I guess Cartoon Network is going to have each week's episode on their website with a commentary by the director. So if you miss it, you may be able to watch it each week anyway.

I'm just hoping that they release these on DVD.

22. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    "I plan on recording all of the episodes, so there's no worry there. "

alright thats good to know, thank you. I also hope they do release them on DVD and I think they most likly will, I mean it would be really stupid not to. So anyway, this will be my last post here for about a week (will be back next saturday late) so I guess I will talk to you all then. And hopefully we can plan another meeting for November.

Forcebewitya!

23. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I dont know if it would be relesed on its own as a DVD, they might it is 60 minutes all together not counting extras. I think it depends on how it does I guess.

24. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Maybe they will add it to the Episode III DVD, as an extra, when it comes out. Who knows?

Either way, I will be taping them so I can view them until the DVD does come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.