main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Official 2006 NE FF Awards Announcement

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Ok, even though these were actually posted in the FF awards thread back in Aug... I will post this here as a sticky for easier reference ;)

Please remember there is a dinner banquet held during the awards. You will need to purchase your ticket in order to attend the FF awards. Please see Ticket thread for information.

******PRESENTING********
    The 2nd Annual NE Fanforce Awards

Date: Saturday April 22nd
    Time: 6pm-midnight
    Where: Pittsburgh Comicon, Pittsburgh ,PA

All Chapters in the NE region will be judged in the following categories:

1. C3P0 award - (most talkative) This award will go to the chapter who has the most active forum on the FF boards.

2. R2D2 Award - This award goes to the chapter with the best website.

3. Chewie Award - This award goes to the Chapter with the best Fanfilm. This will be viewers Choice. The voting will be up to the members in the NE region. Please PM me a link to your Fanfilm where it can be viewed so I can link that to the boards once this is announced on FF.

4. Luke Award - Goes to the FF chapter who has grown not only grown in numbers by member count but has shown an overall improvement in their group as a whole.

5. Padme Award - This Award goes to Best Chapter Rep in the Region. This Cr must show strong leadership skills and overall great communication amongst their chapter and is an active voice with FF.

6. Leia Award - Goes to the Chapter who has been actively involved in charity events within their own community and has contributed to their Chapter hometown in some way.

7.Queen Amidala AWard - Best Costuming group. Goes to the Chapter with the best costumes overall as a group. In order to compete for this you will need to submit a group costumed photo.

8. Vader Award - This goes to the chapter with the best Forum Banner.

9. yoda Award- (service award)Our highest Award. This will go to the chapter /person in the NE region who has shown exceptional dedication to their love of Star Wars. Consistently has contributed in the FF community in some way.

Now on to our rules:

1.Anyone can nominate a chapter/Person in the NE region for a specified award.
    2. All AWards will be voted upon by FF GSA's/RSA's with the exception of the Fanfilm award. That is viewers choice.
    3. ALL NOMINATIONS AND VOTES WILL BE SUBMITTED VIA PM to strawbary.
    Please do not post your votes or nominations on the boards. We would like to keep this a suprise for the awards

4. Deadline for group photo submissions is April 6th.

All nominees will be announced on April 7th.
    Voting will close on April 14th @ 9 pm.

Fanfilms. Please PM me links to this so I can have a special thread for all of these. Please do not post your links.
    Thank you.

This is going to be alot of fun! This is the Second year doing this and we continue to be the first region to do so as well. Im very proud of the NE region and you guys should be too!

Good Luck to everyone and May the force be with you !!!!

Strawbary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.