main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL* STAR WARS MUSH

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Skywalker1138, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    --*Role Playing Online*--

MUSH:
    Multi-User-Simulated-Habitats
    and/or Multiple-User-Shared-Hallucinations.

In 1997, Star Wars One MUSH (SW1) was invented for Telnet. This text-base choose-your-own-adventure type game allows you to connect to a remote computer along with dozens and dozens of other players and roll dice online for stats and skills, while also interacting In Character (ICly) with connected gamers. Although the SW1 MUSH world has often changed over the years, and although many other Star Wars MUSHes have also been invented, this world revolves around the lives of the Original Trilogy characters.

My name at SW1 is Celeste in case when you log on you type WHO and look for me. (When I started playing in 1997, I was immediately addicted to playing 6+ hours a day back in my college years. My character got married, I was in the New Republic military flying shuttles... then I died... then I developed a new character, got engaged, then the engagement broke... and then the MUSH went down for a while. And I lost interest, but now I've begun again, met some Feature Characters (FCs) like Han and Chewie and what a blast!)

There are also Lord of the Rings MUSHes. I play on the Elendor MUSH, as a Woodland Elf. Wonderful game! My name there is Elaspeth.

For those of you who are interested, please open those Telnet programs and MUSH clients (Ewan/Aladdin/etc.) and join the New Republic, or Imperials, be Independant and become your destiny!

Write your most interesting LOGS here, your questions, comments, etc. IN CHARACTER (IC) information typed here remains and does not fo further than this postboard.

The addresses are as follows:

STAR WARS ONE MUSH (SW1)

address: starwarsmush.com
    port: 4402

ELENDOR MUSH (LOTR)

address: mush.elendor.net
    port: 1893

2. Skywalker1138

Apr 7, 2002
    SW1:
    Today on SW1 I (Human Celeste) met Han and Chewie for the first time on Tatooine. They were under cover names, but I got drunk and gambled with them for a dance. They didn't know what they were getting into, and Han "won" (since he rolled the highest gambling score) and we danced closely. Leia is unaware of this, but unless I find her in character (ICly) and describe "Dandy" to her, she may never know that Han danced with another woman.

ELENDOR:
    Today I (Elf Maiden Elaspeth) was nearly eaten by a pack of spiders in Mirkwood as I got stuck in a web but escaped. I got lost and found myself running from a bear and passed Legolas while running. Unfortunately we did not speak. I found myself in a dwarfen area under a mountain completely lost. An elf helped me return to AT. Legolas' father, Thranduil, had a meeting with me and asked me to sing a song he had written for a competition when the Dalelanders arrive. I accepted the offer but it has not yet come to pass. I also met Alynna and Endea, two silbling elves, and learned that Endea is moving to Lorien to study.

3. Skywalker1138

Apr 7, 2002
    SW1 MUSH:
    Today Celeste got back on a ship and pulled out of Tatooine and headed for Diamante on Mon Calamari for training.

Elendor MUSH:
    Today Elsapeth met a Laiguendi elf with raven hair named Hethuedhel, who took a walk with her. The Laiguendi elves make fun of the Erynedhrim elves, so we had a spat, but it all went well in the end.

4. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Wow, there is a Star Wars MUSH (still in existance)? I haven't been on a MUSH, MUSE or MUD in like forever. I will have to check this out.

5. Skywalker1138

Apr 7, 2002
    Definately Idaara, come join us :)

SW1:
    Celeste met Ral'tor on Calamari today. They are both Jr. Agents and looking for a ship.

Elendor:
    No good RP today

6. Skywalker1138

Apr 7, 2002
    SW1:
    Celeste submitted her FBI report to Kiare today, which included an extensive past, notes on her family, and on her prior occupations.

7. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I registered today as idaara (go figure). I'm just waiting for my password.

8. Skywalker1138

Apr 7, 2002
    Just tell me when you get online there! :) and I'll find you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.