main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Official SWC Clone Wars RPG~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Meb, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Character Sheet.

Name: Delta 731. Also known as Twitch

Rank: Regular trooper. Specializes in close ranged armed combat.

Personal Ship: ARC-170 Fighter.

Appearance: Same as Jango. Wears regular white Clone armour. Armed with a Dc-17 blaster Rifle and a Dc-15 Blaster Pistol (Also carries Vibro Axe).

Bio: Raised and trained on Kamino, Twitch was found as a natural talent with weaponry from an early age. He has an irregularly good aim with a blaster and extrordinarily quick reflexes in hand-to-hand combat. Throughout his training Twitch was known to always have a mind for the task at hand, nothing else. Thus making him one of the superiors in his classes.

2. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    Name: Deyla Heren

Personal Ship, if any: Modified Arc fighter, modifications in speed, passengers (Now only fits me and my astromech droid R3-T3) and more heavy weaponry

Appearance: Slightly wavy hair down to shoulders, muscular body, 6'6 in height, and has a scar running from just under his left eye down to his left cheek, blue eyes.

Bio: Was raised up on the planet Alderaan with one brother and two sisters. His father died two weeks before he was born, and his mother was very poor. He came to the Clone Army to earn a living for his lame mother, and improsined brother and sisters, who were criminals, who were trying to earn a lives for them by stealing things. His siblings are all weak now, after torture, and Deyla is the only who can stand up and keep them alive.

3. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    So are we going to start this thing?

4. Jedi_Meb

Jedi_Meb Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2005
    OOC: Alright, I guess we can start this shindig lol.

IC: Admiral Jacen Bakarn, onboard Clone Flagship, The Vanquisher

"Coming out of hyperspace now, Commander. Our target is dead ahead."

"Very well, take us in, troops," Bakarn relayed with a grim yet battle-ready tone. The Clone army had just been staged, and it had been known early on that Jacen Bakarn had more than his share of battle scars as it was, making him a prime Admiral for this crucial opening battle. The fleet converged on the red, dusty planet of Geonosis, where Master Yoda had directed them to. Apparently, the Jedi weren't as all powerful as the rumors said, even they have problems against the droid army. Well, it seemed like the Clones would fill in for those mistakes. Bakarn chuckled lightly, "Let's make those droids wish they were never built!"

Bakarn then opened up a communications patch to address the the flagship and the other two main capital ships. "Attention, this is Admiral Bakarn, all troops will report to their respective assembly areas for mission briefing at once. All troops on all three capital ships must be present. Commanders, please make sure these orders are followed."

Tag: Clone Commanders (Solidus/TheAdmiral), Everyone

OOC: Alright, here is how things will work. The two Clone commanders will pick either of the following two command vessels to lead, (each must be on a different one please). Everyone else will just pick a vessel to "spawn" on for the rpg. Everyone make your opening posts, and remember, your first mission is to report for briefing, so make that your eventual goal. Down below is a list of our forces, the three main capital ships, and the forces they hold.

Forces for the battle of geonosis
    * 200 Jedi
    * 192,000 clone troopers
    * 1,600 LAAT/i gunships
    * 400 LAAT/c cargo gunships
    * 2,160 AT-TE walkers
    * 100 SPHA-T artillery units
    * 12 Acclamator-class assault ships

Capital ships

The Vanquisher-Flagship
    -100 Jedi
    -50,000 Clone Troopers
    -600 LAAT/i Gunships
    -200 LAAT/c cargo gunships
    -200 AT-TE Walkers
    -10 SPHA-T Artillery Units

Republic's Sword
    -20 Jedi
    -20,000 Clone Troopers
    -250 LAAT/i Gunships
    -50 AT-TE walkers
    -50 LAAT/c cargo ships
    -5 SPHA-T artillery units

Kamino's Might
    -20 Jedi
    -25,000 Clone troopers
    -100 LAAT/i gunships
    -25 AT-TE walkers
    -25 LAAT/c cargo ships
    -5 SPHA-T artillery units

The rest of the army is spread out across the other 9 assault ships. Let the game begin!

5. Count_Solidus

Count_Solidus Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    OOC: Well, here go?s.

IC: Commander Bleyd 7744, commanding officer aboard Clone Acclamator troopship, Kamino?s Might.

Commander Bleyd turned away from the holoprojector that had featured Admiral Bakarn, signaling a clone officer near him to send the confirmation signal. Activating the internal comlink of the Kamino?s Might, the expertly trained commander placed his hand on the transmitter built into the headset in his helmet. ?This is the Commander. We have received confirmation from the Admiral. We have arrived at Geonosis.? His voice came clean, polished, efficient. ?All troops are to report to the primary hangar for mission briefing. Bleyd out.?

He turned to the clone captain to his right and handed him his headset. ?Have the ship report to red alert. Also have tech crews have the gunships and walkers prepped.? He paused, a smirk playing at his face. ?It?s time we earned our keep.?

?Yes, sir.?

Bleyd turned away and moved for the turbolift, reporting as ordered. Suddenly he turned and watched the crimson planet for a moment from the forward viewport. Yes, he thought, it?s about time.

6. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    ~IC~

*In deep space, the capital ship, Kamino's Might, was hovering above the redish orange planet Geonosis. Deyla Heren, who was aboard Kamino's Might,all geared up in his white Clone Trooper body armour, hishelmet being squeezed between his waist and left arm, walked towards his Commander, Bleyd, and bowed his head respectfully, then locked eyes with him as Deyla raised his head.*

"Sir, Deyla Heren, reporting in for my task, sir! What would you have me do?"

*Deyla waited for his reply.*

TAG: Bleyd, Solidus.

7. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    IC:"Thinker" Commander of Acclamator Class Assault Ship "Republic's Sword"
    -Yes,Admiral we are in possition!-said Thinker.-All troops prepare for an assault on Geonosis!

8. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:Hunter

He was standing on the bridge of the The Vanquisher,the Admiral's Flagship.He started walking down to the Briefing room.Once their he saw though his helment that the other troops were their.Siting down in one of the chairs he awaited for the briefing to start.As the helment's recycled and filter cleaned away he breathed he said to himself,"Man I have to get used to this recycled air." he awaited the adirmal to begin the briefing.

Tag:Anyone

9. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc:Ummm...what are the pilots doing?

10. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    OOC: The pilots are doing what everyone else is doing, reporting to their respective briefing areas to hear about the battle plan of geonosis. Specific commands will be issued in time. I will make the announcement once a few more peeps make their first posts.

11. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Delta 590 - "Nine-Oh"

Nine-Oh ran to his breifing point, and stood to attention. "Sir, Delta Five-Nine-Oh reporting, sir!"

TAG: All involved

12. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    IC: Constone, Pilot level 3, aboard Kamino?s Might.

"I am here to report Commander Bleyd, I will assemble a strike team when you are ready."

TAG: Whoever

13. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    IC:Rowan

"I am also here to report Commander Bleyd, what are your orders?

Tag:Anyone

14. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    IC: Admiral Bakarn

Seeing that the troops on his three capital ships were now at the ready for briefing, Admiral Bakarn opened up the wide communications relay and made his address.

"Warriors of the Republic, this is Admiral Bakarn. You are all here today to prove yourselves against the Separatist threat, and there is nothing that will prevent our victory today. I will now issue your commands."

"Myself and the crew aboard the Vanquisher will send down transports to begin the staging area first. Once that transport is on the surface, the Republic's Sword will follow, and then Kamino's Might. Only proceed when you get the order. As for specific forces to land, we will need a sizeable amount of infantry units, about half that amount of pilots, and heavy weapons units/ARC troopers for the assault on Droid targets. Commander Bleyd, it will be your mission to ensure that the AT-TEs are protected, as they will be needed for the ground assault. Comander Thinker, it will be your equal job to protect the SPHA-Ts. Everyone else will keep to their respective duties and will depart for the planet at the right time, upon which I will give specific battle plans."

Bakarn closed the communications patch and waited for his troops to prepare the transports for the surface.

Tag: Anyone

15. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    ooc: I like the name Republic's Sword! Especially the Sword part!

16. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    OOC: I like the enthusiasm, but your posts are better spent continuing the RPG instead...

17. Veraden

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC:

Sorry haven't been round for a while.

IC: Twitch

*Twitch stood on board the Republic's Sword, as he awaited the specific Battle Plans from the Admiral.

18. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
  19. Veraden

Oct 6, 2004
    BUMP!!

Lets get this thread rolling again!

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC It appears the last few posts have been "UPS"...so I'll add to it.

UP! By the way, I think Jedi_Meb told me he was moving house...so I don't know what's going on. I think this RPG was based on the Clone Trooper Academy, of which I am now ahead of, am I correct?

21. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Name: Commander Appo

Personal Ships: - none -

Weapons: twin blaster rifles

Appearance: [image=http://img201.echo.cx/img201/9396/specialopskneeling5cy.jpg]

Bio: Born on Kamino trained to eventually command The Greater Republic Assault Fleet. Still Training.

22. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    BUMP!!!!!OOC:WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS!

23. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Hmm, good question UUUUPPPP!

24. Count_Solidus

Dec 31, 2004
    OC: Might as well try to revive it.

IC: Commander Bleyd

Commander Bleyd stood before the gathered clone officers aboard the Kamino?s Might. Each were standing at perfect attention hidden behind the faceless helmets of their body armor. The commander moved toward the front of the conference room and activated the primary holoprojector that showed a red hewed planet surrounded by a ring of asteroids.

?The assault on Geonosis will primarily be a ground campaign. Our Jedi commanders have planned this attack as a sudden and overwhelming assault that will stamp out this Confederacy before it can gain more power. Following our penetration of the atmosphere by our assault ships, each ship will begin dropping a fleet of gunships toward the planet?s surface. This army will advanced toward the primary Geonosian arena, securing the Jedi strike team before launching against the massive core ships.

?Ground and air forces: we anticipate that the Confederacy and its fierce Geonosian allies will be unwilling to surrender. The gunships and few Jedi starfighters will gain air superiority and hold the Geonosians at bay. The core ships will counter with their heavy assault platforms and droid tank squadrons. To counter this, two separate battle armies will deploy with walker and air support. We will counter this with a widely spread force to flank the enemy. Thus our, recon troopers will ride out first on speeder bikes and gather information about enemy troop movements and capabilities.

?Artillery forces: the core ships will invariably attempt to launch for their motherships in orbit. Position the self-propelled heavy artillery units to crippled their retreat. Remember, your Jedi commanders have the experience to keep each one of your alive. We were trained to be the best; bred to be the best!?

?And the best we will be!? the officers shouted in unison.

?Good,? the clone commander said calmly. ?To your troops!?

The officers fell out one by one as Bleyd turned to the viewport. He nodded and watched the action unfold.

25. Count_Solidus

Dec 31, 2004
    OC: Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.