main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    Hmmm... that would be interesting.[face_thinking]

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I can see it now: "The Lumpawarrump Chronicles" ;)

3. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Thanks for telling me I think it would be interesting to see what some of the good people or humans from the CIS thought about the war.

4. Troopsguy

Troopsguy Writer (TCW): Bombad Jedi -TROOPS, Tag & Bink star 1 VIP

Mar 19, 1999
  5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Confederacy of Independent Systems.

6. Duster_SWU

Duster_SWU Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    According to starwars.com the new SW Insider has an article about "the newly opened Lucasfilm Animation Singapore studio".

Can someone who already got the insider look it up for any new tidbits about CW 3D? Is there anything new in it?

7. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    The Clone Wars 3D Animated Series which is coming out in Fall 2007 will most likely be on Cartoon Network but I could also see the Sci-Fi channel picking it up. We may get more word on both the Live Action TV Series and the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series in a few weeks when Steve Sansweet makes his Wondercon 2006 presentation.

The links below have info on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series if anybody wants it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Clone_Wars#3-D_run

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Clone_Wars

At the bottom of each of the two pages the links take you to they all have external links there that show you where they collected the info for the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. For example at the bottom of one of the two pages there is a link to an article on starwars.com that talks about Steve Sansweet's Comic-Con 2005 presentation where he talked about the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. I hope the links help!

8. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    We should be getting some concept stills pretty soon shouldn't we? Man the anticipation for this and the live action is building in my mind. =P~

9. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I think we may be getting to see the first concept images in a few weeks when Steve Sansweet makes his presentation at Wondercon 2006.

10. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    GASP! SPOILERS ARE COMING! [face_dancing]

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  11. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    once this and the live action series starts up is there going to be a whole forum for it like the 3SA for Episode III spoilers or will it stay here?

12. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    And we, as fans, will painstakingly analyze each and every concept image, piece of info, etc. (no matter how small), that comes our way. [face_dancing] [face_praying] [face_thinking]

13. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    No I think discussion for both shows will stay in here but you should ask the Mods if there is going to be a new forum for the Live Action TV Series.

14. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I will say very probably yes. As there are many who don't want to be spoiled and many who want to discuss things with titles like "Boba Fett is confirmed" (he's not by the way)

15. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm very excited for spoilers to start coming out, hopefully this forum will be just like the 3SA was.

16. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    As much as I hate these stupid "fixed" posts, this quote had one rather large mistake. So I took the honour of correcting it.

17. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    The upcoming Insider 86 is supposed to have an announcement on the new CW series, isn't it?

18. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    The description of Insider #86 on starwars.com does say that there will be a report on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. That's really good news to me but Steve Sansweet may reveal the info that Insider #86 has on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series at Wondercon 2006 before Insider #86 hits newsstands on February 21.

Below is a link to the description of Insider #86:

http://www.starwars.com/community/fanclub/mag/news20060125.html

19. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Maybe they'll confirm it will be really good, state-of-the-art, and we should look forward to it.

:mad:

We might even get a name as to some chap who's remotely related to producing one episode or something. If we're lucky.

20. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    [face_laugh]

21. purpilian

purpilian Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2005
    When they say 3d they mean the goggle thing or 3d like the Jimmy Neutron thing?

22. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    They mean the Finding Nemo kind of 3D. I'm expecting the 3D Animation for the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series to be a much better quality than the 3D Animation used for Jimmy Neutron. The Clone Wars 3D Animated Series is said to have an Asian Anime look to it so I'm thinking it could look like the Final Fantasy movies.

23. The_Mastervader

The_Mastervader Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    Well today is the Wondercon presentation. You think we'll learn anything new or get some concept images?

24. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I think we very well could but we're going to have to wait a little longer before we find out.

25. DarthWolvo23

DarthWolvo23 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    I HOPE THE NEW CLONE WARS SHOW SHOWS US SOME SCENES EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DARTHS' SIDIOUS & TYRANUS AND ISNT ALL CLONES VS DROIDS