main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Yup, I too thought Ch. 4 was a little off. After watching the enormous coolness of the ARC troopers, to see them trounced like that by Durge and his battalion, was disappointing.

So, are we going to see a Anakin vs. Durge or Obi-Wan vs. Durge battle next?

I'm finding it weird that I'm actually rooting for what would become the Empire to kick some droid ass.

So true! As GL said, the lines between good and bad are blurred indeed! And now we can understand how the ordinary citizen in GFFA felt about Palpatine at the beginning of his reign.

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    So I suppose when McCallum was asked if any of the new Clone Wars cartoon characters would appear in Episode 3 and he said there might be one, I guess it was Grievous. He just wasn't 100% sure when he said it if it wouldn't be edited out of the cartoon, the film, or both.

3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Chapter 4 certainly wasn't my favourite, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Yes, the SPHA-T's were defeated pretty easily, but maybe the IG droids are very strong.

Also, when a speedering pole comes at you at about 300mph, I reckon most things would be in trouble ;)

4. anacondasaurous

anacondasaurous Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2003
    cool cartoon and from what i see so far cant wait for more.....radiowahwah, i dont kn ow about there in the US but here in australia we are having a marathon every weekend of the cartoons played during the week and plans from what i have been lead to believe of 1 huge one being shown with all eps at once but thats here not there!!!

5. FareLenore

FareLenore Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 30, 2003
    So far, I believe my favorite episode of Clone Wars was 1. You saw Anakin, Padme, Yoda, Palpy, and Obi-Wan. Even C-3PO. You could see Anakin's expression of anger when Obi-Wan tells Palpatine that he's not ready to be a commander, or whatever rank. But my favorite part was when Padme waved to Anakin with that sullen, scared look on her face at the end...depressing, truly depressing. Don't forget SW is also a love story. :(

6. SWfan2002

SWfan2002 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    I didn't really like number 5.

So far, numbers 2 and 3 are my fav's.

7. jedizen

jedizen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2003
    This one sucked. They may just as well have given a light saber to aquaman.

The underwater troopers were cool, though.

I liked chapter two the best so far.

8. jesscal11

jesscal11 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    Wow... 10.0 already...

9. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

THE_MISSING_TRIPLET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    sorry if this sounds redundant but have the clone wars been officially confirmed to be released on DVD?

10. jediart

jediart Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2001
    Seen episode 3,4,& 5 of the cartoon.
    I do not like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. dehrian

dehrian Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    I like this one a lot better than chapter four. I dug the whole underwater action stuff, which is something I'd always hoped to see in a SW movie, so it was cool to at last get something close. I enjoyed it.

12. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Nope, didn't like Ch. 5. Kit Fisto hardly seemed a Jedi master - what's to distinguish him from Durge? This Ch. seemed very ... ordinary.,Not really Star-Warsy to me.

So far, Ch.2 and 3 are my favorites - the ARC troopers rule.

But.... tomorrow (11/14) we get to see Assajj.

13. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Chapter Three rocked...or the one when the ARCs move through Muunilist and get to the command center. Don't mess with them. They'll regulate.

14. radiowahwah

radiowahwah Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2003
    missing triplet- they show the clone wars on the cartoon network site what ever it is.

15. Jedi_Master_Ryokono

Jedi_Master_Ryokono Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    No crap. ARCs are the best thing the Republic ever came up with. It seems like the covert ops/jango fett swat team SW has been looking for has been found. Now just imagine a couple of those turning on the jedi... <drools incessantly>

16. Even__Piell

Even__Piell Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Chapter 3 was amazing. The only part I liked in chapter 4 was when Durge speared that walker with his lance and then it blew up.

17. Not_Applicable

Not_Applicable Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Ah, Kit Fisto's winning smile. I'm surprised the Colgate people haven't contacted him yet for endorsements.

18. Kangermu

Kangermu Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    all i want to say is, in the the first episode we see yoda on a tauntaun-esque creature, makin tauntaun noises, only its brown. any chance we'll see some mounted jedi knights in ep 3?

19. Drath

Drath Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 1998
    Mounted Jedi? It's a cartoon! Oh, you meant riding animals? Nevermind, my bad. :)

20. R2D35

R2D35 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I have seen up to Chapter 4... Pretty intense stuff... But I believe the mounted droids are a foreshadowing of the battle on Kyssaak (sp?)... We will see Jedi that are on creatures in EP III...

21. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I understand these are just cartoons but.... I thought it was really stupid to have Kit slice one of those underwater ships in half with his lightsaber.

But, I did enjoy the rest of Chapter 5.

22. Handmaiden-

Handmaiden- Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    Something seemed to be off in this one. When Kit sliced up that ship, he seemed to be so BIG compared to the size of the ship, but then later the ships looked bigger than the stormtroopers. Was it just me or did someone else notice this?

Kind of a goofy episode, but I loved Fisto's smile right at the end. :)

23. DarthRaydar

DarthRaydar Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2003
    I loved Chapter 5...Kit Fisto rules!!! It was nice to see him in a lot of action especially underwater...He's apparently a pretty strong Jedi...I hope we get to see him more in Episode 3 then in 2...Pushing C3PO's head with a droid body just didn't really do it for me...I'm glad they gave him Chapter 5 to show how powerful he really is!!!

24. chitwood

chitwood TheForce.Net co-owner star 4 VIP

May 12, 1999
    SPY REPORT coming soon. Episodes 17 and 20 both contain Episode III info. I don't know how much more I'll get than that, but there you go.

Josh

25. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    Chapter 5 has to be my favorite so far. I love watching Kit Fisto do his thing underwater.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.