main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Ok anyone who wants to start a hampton roads fanforce post here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello I am JediKnight88 and ive in Va.Beach! am for one am tired of not having a chapter to represent us! so if you are interested let me know and if i get enough people i will start this!

2. PirateRogue

PirateRogue Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    hey, i'm in Norfolk. i wish you luck but this area is notoriously hard to get groups together in. if you want to carpool to the moisture farm sometime left me know.

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    alright, thanks

4. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    congrats on getting the chp started...i saw on the main page that you're having your first meeting this coming weekend. i wish i could come!

5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I've have returned to ODU from spending the summer on the Eastern Shore. Whenever you guys have a meeting, please let me know and I'll try to show up...

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    the first meeting of the chapter went great, we discused a chapter name, the EU, ewee brought out all of our replica props, talked about episode 2 and what we think will happen in episode three! our next meeting will be either this weekend on saturday or the next saturday at my. trashmoore! around noon. i will keep you all updated!

7. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
  8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    so far it looks like it is going to rain all weekend. so if its raining or there is a good chance that it will, asume that we will not be meeting this weekend on sat at mt. trasmoore. i will keep you informed.

9. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OK, we canceled this meeting. we are looking at next weekend at mt.trashmoore at noon.

10. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Was your meeting posted on the FanForce main page? If not for the next time you meet up please tell strawbary about it, she is the RSA for this region and will be able to post it for you.

11. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Yes we are getting ready to have our third meeting here very soon. so please, whoever wants to come let me know.

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Alright everyone! Our third meeting is being held tonight. I have decided that it will be a Va Beach fan force as the only people who attend the meetings are from the VA Beach area. I have made a forum on my website for the fanforce wich will be revealed after the third meeting and we are offical. As everyone is from VA on this board, i welcome you to the fan force and woud like to meet you all.

13. WX-Jedi

WX-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    I'm in

14. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Awsome! Where you from WX-Jedi?

15. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    I was the president of Moisture Farm Co-Op in Richmond, in fact, it's creator, but due to 'differences' with the way the club is going and chasing away members my husband and I, already members of Starfleet Atlantic and Babylon the 5th down in Norfolk and knowing how nice the Hampton Roads/Norfolk/Va. Beach Fandom is are interested. I know as members of 501st and Rebel Legion (I'm the base commander for Rebel Legion's Freedom Base)that they are interested in AOTC IMAX showing in your area.
    Can whoever is the president of the club email me and my husband, Bill at JediMistressDrgn@aol.com when the meetings are, etc... We might also have more members for you down there from our friends in your area!
    Pam (JediMistressDragon)

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I will be contacting you shortly! thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.