main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok its not a Star Wars thread but:

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Gopher_Tanis, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gopher_Tanis

Gopher_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2006
    Star Trek at the Gateshead Metro Odeon:

Genre: Science Fiction
    Film running length: 116 min
    UK release date: 13/11/2007
    Language: English
    Who´s in it?

William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Nichelle Nichols What´s the plot?

?STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES? EPISODE ?THE MENAGERIE? PRESENTED
    ON THE BIG SCREEN IN HIGH DEFINITION AT ODEON

Two Digitally Remastered Episodes Along With Never-Before-Seen Footage and Behind-the-Scenes Featurette

on Tuesday 13th November at 7:30PM

'Star Trek' fans can now boldly go where no man has gone before to see two of the most famous episodes of the original television series at your local ODEON Cinema. 'Star Trek: The Original Series' is being beamed onto the big screen in a special one night event in select ODEON Cinemas on Tuesday November 13th at 7.30pm featuring original Season 1 episodes 'The Menagerie' Part 1 and 2, digitally remastered in High-Definition and Cinema Surround Sound.

Fans will also be greeted by an introduction from creator Gene Roddenberry?s son, Eugene ?Rod? Roddenberry*, and given a behind-the-scenes look at how the episodes were digitally re-mastered from the original negatives ? including the reinvention of the old TV show special effects using new CGI animation, and the orchestral re-recording of the show?s theme music ? in a new 30-minute exclusive featurette.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_info/s5/Gateshead/m11004/Star_Trek_The_Menagerie/

Anyone Interested, oh its on in other Cities too.

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    All sci-fi is cool with us, mate [face_peace]

3. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007
    Cool Look into this we will !

4. Glass_Onion

Glass_Onion Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2005
    Looks interesting!

Considering Gateshead is a bit out of the way for some of us, is anybody going to be catching the showing at the Liverpool Odeon? If so I may pop along.

5. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Tis my late night in work that night, finish at 7pm in Bootle. Won't be able to make it :(

And heh, it takes a Star Trek thread to get u posting :p

6. Glass_Onion

Dec 29, 2005
    Eye has just been uber busy. :(

I got a new job and have been spending the last few weeks in Rugby (quite possibly the most boring town ever?) and coming home on the weekends. That said I can't even guarantee I'll be in Liverpool to make it this week, so need to phone my boss soon to find out where I'm going to be. And I only just got a new computer last weekend due to my Dad spilling a cup of tea on my macbook. So yeah, not exactly been able to get on netterwebz much recently. :p

7. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    :p
    Don't worry, I'll be the same in a few weeks, moving house and my net goes off for a short while (hopefully, fingers crossed, pagan gods appeased by rituals, etc etc).

Come new year, should be a good year for us.

8. Glass_Onion

Dec 29, 2005
    Aye, hopefully I'll actually be at home at some point. I just found out I'm going to be back in Rugby again this week. :(
    Ah well, at least I'll be getting paid to go to Ireland some point in the next couple weeks and have BIll Bailey on Friday. Yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.