main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Old, in a new Kind of way.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by big_boss_nass, May 28, 2009.

1. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I don't know if any of you remember me at all, I don't see too many usernames that look familar. However, I have been a member of theforce.net for a long while now, but have only lurked for the past couple of years. I don't really know why though? Hmmm... Anyway, I just wanted to post and say that I am going to log on more often and try to be more involved.

Just some basic info:

Name: Jesse Freshwater
    D.O.B. 09/30/1986 That would make me 22 ;)
    Favorite Movie: I used to try and pick one, but I love the entire OT

Also I try to collect as much as I can! Medical bills really add up! It may come up and I don't mind so I'll just get it out of the way now. I was diagnosed with cancer on Jan 30, 2009. I joke about it, and have some pretty gnarley surgery scars from it.

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/big_boss_nass/l_e57ca8a660e14cba820a589b0331619d.jpg]

^ ME ^

2. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sorry to hear about the cancer Jesse. I am glad you are going to try to be more active. I hope you can join us for a few things!

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey Jesse,

I don't live in Tucson anymore :_| but I remember you. Sorry to hear about the cancer. That is the suck.

~Jada

4. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    Don't be sorry about all that. I'm doing great! I'm here to have fun and meet some fellow Star Wars Geeks, and hopefully attend some events with everyone.

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Well we have a meeting on Sunday at the Main Library. Hopefully you can come and meet us all!

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Here's to old friends and new beginnings. I met you once at the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith. You guys were in the front of the line and I was dressed as Shaak Ti in the back of the line. :)

Hope your future is bright and healthy.