main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Older Star Wars CCG cards... any market for them?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GavinStrife, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    I have quite a few of the old Decipher SW cards, including "Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight", "Admiral Ackbar", and "Home One"... is there even a market for these things anymore? I have tons more... I looked on eBay but the only cards there were going for about $2, and if thats all I'm going to get for them, its not really worth it to me...

2. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight is still an extremely valuable card. You should be able to get $15 - $30 for it. The other two cards you mention, yeah, $2 is about the most you could get for them.

Somewhere in this forum I talked about what SW:CCG cards are still valuable ... do a search, if you can't find it let me know and I'll discuss it again.

3. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    That much for Luke, eh? Is eBay the best place to go to find a buyer for that? I'd hate to put it on there and have it go for nothing, ya know?

4. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    You might get more money if you found a private collector, but ebay is so EASY, and most serious collectors are aware of ebay and use it as a tool anyway.

And if you're worried about it selling for too little, you put a minimum bid on it. Then you're guaranteed to sell it for at least that much (or you end up keeping the card). Don't set the minimum to $1.00 if you're not willing to part with it for that little! :)

5. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
    You should cluster them into packages by their expansions. Then you can boost up the price and save the cost of packing and shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.