main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    I'm getting a lot of "midget" from you people today.

2. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Leia takes on the burden of being the daughter of Darth Vader while Han gets by on a dare he took in the 5th grade.

3. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Bumping, because if this thing can't even stay on the first page during TTT I quit.

4. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    The dark side of the force rises, while the Dark Force of ancient dreadnaughts rises, and the dark force of the Empire rises; also Thrawn.

5. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Ackbar is grounded, Leia plays "My dad could beat your dad"-card, Han and Lando are only interested in getting a fleet because Thrawn wants it, and Fey'lya acts like a child... as well.

6. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Jello wins again. Can he go three for three, or will a dark horse enter the fray??

Nah, he'll probably win again.

The Last Command.

7. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Proving as deviant as he is devious, Thrawn hatches elaborate plots to finger Mara Jade and Talon Karrde.

8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Pellaeon gives the last command of the Thrawn campaign, once again screwing over the Empire, and once again all credit is given to Wedge and Ackbar.

MistrX likes this.
  9. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Jacen and Jaina make their first and only Bantam appearance without getting kidnapped, the Rebels play their trump Karrde, and Rukh makes an artistic statement.

10. cthugha

cthugha Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 24, 2010
    The Butler Did It.

11. Darth_Culator

Darth_Culator Jedi Master star 2

Dec 10, 2005
    How Thrawn is absolutely better than Vader in every conceivable way, except for the last bit where he dies and his entire plan completely falls apart--we'll call that a draw.

MistrX and Random Comments like this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The New Republic proves that whoever strikes back last, strikes back last... And we all hope this will be the last time clones will be used for plot convenience.

13. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Mara obeys Palpatine's Last Command and kills Luuke while Rukh kills Thrawn artistically and Pellaeon orders a retreat while something-that-will-devastate-the-Bothans is buried in the destruction of Mount Tantiss

Random Comments likes this.
  14. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 19, 2003
    Thrawn finds out that Rukh and the Noghri drive the point home the hard way.

MistrX, Sinrebirth , RC-1991 and 2 others like this.
  15. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Thrawn learns the sharp way why he should have studied those midgets' art more.

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The greatest Grand Admiral in the Empire achieves his fondest wish; he becomes art.

MistrX, s65horsey, Runjedirun and 8 others like this.
  17. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
  18. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Luke gives Mara Jade his father's lightsaber... her heart grew three sizes that day. [face_love]

19. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    The one that's supposed to end with the Battle of Bilbringi but instead reaches page 400 and just stops.
    [​IMG]

Zorrixor likes this.
  20. CaptainPeabody

CaptainPeabody Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 15, 2008
    In this exciting final chapter, Han Solo is presented with a stuffed bird, Niles Ferrier flunks Villainy 101, C'baoth throws pebbles at everyone, and our blue-skinned antagonist is helpfully slain by his manservant.

cthugha likes this.
  21. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    ...had a dashed convenient loophole.

CaptainPeabody likes this.
  22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh carp I'm one shy of Jello and breaking his trilogy!

If I beat him, and I disappear mysteriously, someone connect the dots please!

Random Comments likes this.
  23. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    You messed with a super weapon of your own making and blew yourself up?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  24. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Well, he had a little bit of competition in Sinrebirth, and I think cthugha earns a few unofficial bonus points for the brevity:wit ratio, but sure enough, Jello completes his Thrawn box set. Jello, tell you what - you pick the next round, and we'll let the others do without your competition for once. I'll resume the reins in a couple days.

25. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Bib Fortuna and the Rise of the Dark Falls.

That's right. You heard me.