main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Ongoing Discussion: The Clone Wars TV Series (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by 72Princess, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    Amazing episode today!

2. RingoStarrkiller

RingoStarrkiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2012
    Welp...No mo Savage.

3. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    I figured it would happen once I saw the trailer for season 5 ... atleast it took on of the strongest sith to take him out

5. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Dont worry SAVAGE will still be at the Bisons Game :D

6. quigonschuel

quigonschuel Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2011
    Unbelievable episode this past Saturday...WOW!

7. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Nice! :p

Janet killed Steve! ^:)^

8. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Ok so I guess last weeks episode was the season finale for me.... I mean the whole season 5 trailer was about the deathwatch and the brothers (maul/savage).and it only seemed obvious that the confrontation with maul and savage vs darth sideous would be the final episode.. but yet the 4 episode season finale is another asoka storyline which makes it like 12 episodes about her,,,,,uggggghhh thanks for the false advertising. Im only going to watch the season finale in hopes they will be killing off asoka......

9. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    while it will be REALLY hard to top the last few episodes. hopefully they will be planning something exciting for the next few weeks. todays episode felt like a set up to something big. and the trailer for the season finale gives the feel of a very unsettling time to come.

10. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    My prediction: Ahsoka is either going to fall to the Dark Side or die.

11. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    There has to be a cliffhanger about Maul. He didn't die... I read somthing that he becomes some sort of solid state hologram that is controlled by his brain (apparently, the rest of the body was no longer useful...)

12. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    YAAAAAWWWWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most boring multi episode season finale ever!!!!!

13. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Also possibly worst season of clone wars.... except for 4 episodes and introduction of Wookiee Jedi Gungi

14. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Is there going to be a season six?

15. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    There will be, though likely not on Cartoon Network. It's been speculated that the show will move to Disney XD.

16. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Im calling it now and saying anakin kills ventress in season finally and continues his downward spiral to the darkside. After watch last episode with them teasing ventress going good with pardon from asoka and anakin determined to prove asoka innocent

17. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    It almost appeared as everything ended with today's episode the way they ran the credits after Ahsoka's exit stage left.

Spin-off series? Assaj and Ahsoka - The new odd couple? [face_whistling] I don't think we've seen the last of that pairing.

With the ending of the Clone Wars toy line, are they really going to continue the series, or just end it here and move on to another full length movie?

18. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    I hope they go back to more of the Clones and Jedi personally. I loved how early on they changed the clones from faceless soldiers into personalities; I really feel that was a huge draw of the show. If anything, I feel Anakin having a Padawan was a huge story let down, not to mention I wasn't crazy about the Ahsoka character.

There needs to be less of the side campy story and more of the actual war, IMO. I just don't see them ending the story arc here, there is still so much more that has to be told. The whole Clone Wars era is wide open still, full of great material. Besides, we have to find out the plan for Maul and Sidious ;-)

19. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    I wouldn't mind if they closed down the Clone Wars series if it meant they were rededicating the talent on that show to another project. Not a movie. I want that live action show they've teased us with for so long now!

20. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
  21. Wild Sidewalker

Sep 5, 2012
  22. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
  23. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
  24. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Well after they teased the heck out us with having the best season ever... then give us a season of asoka... it deserves to go off the air......bring on malgus and or some old republic....or even the great wars of sith vs jedi

25. Wild Sidewalker

Sep 5, 2012
    An Old Republic animated? Not likely to happen. From what I've seen in trailers, it is far to dark to have a broad enough market appeal to justify the on-going expense. They gave us a season of Ahsoka as ultimately this is a kids' show and aimed at kids to engage them into a merchandising stream. I love Star Wars and want to see it on some screen or another, so I think this is a price I am willing to pay.