main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT Recast with OT forum members!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Aug 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I´d be honored to!
    Althought i´m a litkle young(whisper,dont tell anyone)

2. ryanof1

ryanof1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2000
    Excellent. Gotta work on my chops. Get that mouth to say, "I suggest we use it!"

3. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    I was right!!!!

This just in: Two more Imperial officers have just been cast!!!! Little known actor ryanof1 will play Admiral Motti and anya skywalker will tackle the role of Chief Bast......I have it on good authority that they will be joining Red-Seven & Darth_Asabrush immediatley for rehersals!

It is also rumoured the actor called Minigo Varay, walking around with ryanof1 will play Lobot. I'm not sure whether this has been confirmed yet. If so then maybe some big anouncement regarding Lando will be made soon...

4. lejmar_faldor_uk

lejmar_faldor_uk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 20, 2000
    ill take the guy on the star destroyer in ROTJ who says " we're not going 2 attack?" i can't stand the way the actor says it =-) anyone here in the UK wach down to earth? im on it on sunday =-) on BBC1

does anyone know the guys name?

We're NOT going to attack?!?!?!?!!?

see i say it better!

5. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    We should rewrite the scripts so that he is ALSO the captain of the SD in ESB who says "Good, our first catch of the day."

I am impressed by your resume (i have no idea what that show is...not from uk) and your interpretive acting, and you should take the second part as well.

however, you CAN'T change the way that guy says the line. i love it!

Don't we have a Piett or Ozzil yet? Veers? Needa? Where are the rest of our Imperial Officers??

"Charming, to the last."

6. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Imperial Role call:

Darth Vader = Darth_Asabrush
    Red Seven = Grand Moff Tarkin
    Willhuff Tarkin = Red Seven's understudy
    Admiral Motti = ryanof1
    Chief Bast = anya skywalker
    General Veers = Captain Page
    Imperial Officer in White = Darth_Asabrush
    "We're not going to attack?" Officer = lejmar
    The Emperor = Darth Pozzi
    One of The Emperor's feet = The Emperor's Foot

Various Stormtroopers, Guards, Officers etc... will be played by such versitile actors such as:

Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek & Captain Porkins.

The search for General Tagge, Admirals Piett & Ozzle and Captain Needa go on......

Erin, emilsson, Obi Anne....any news?

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Well I a think I am confirmed as the TIE-pilot that crashes into Vader in the battle of Yavin.

Hmmm, since I'm one of those who do casting I will cast myself as the pilot. We should do some flying together Asabrush.

Remember our executive office is not responsible for the thefts that have been reported from the Masquerade boutiques in the vicinity.

8. lejmar_faldor_uk

Aug 20, 2000
    down to earth is a drama staring pauline quirk about a family moving to the country from london

im an extra =-)

HOW CAN YOU SAY HE DID THE LINE WELL?

he put no feeling in! he just read a script!

what about

imperial lejmar : *shooked* We're NOT GOING TO ATTCK?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!!?!?

9. ryanof1

Sep 8, 2000
    All right. Gotta go get a costume fitting. Been Studying those mouth movements intensly.

10. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Obi Anne: we need to practise flying together. I've contacted the lawyers, it's alright we're in the clear with those robberies! (few!!!!)

ryanof1: I look forward to working with you, us Imperials are a professional bunch, so don't botch the mouth movements! OK!....and please don't laugh at my white boots or Red Seven's costume, we are working on a tight budget;)

It's good to see some more sigs advertising our great production.......Has DLM been confirmed as Director yet. My scoop about "a certain GL" was, I'm afraid, incorrect!!!!

11. ryanof1

Sep 8, 2000
    Great to be working. The Imperials were always professional. How are you on the Force Choking?

12. Red-Seven

Oct 21, 1999
    [whisper]asabrush needs to brush up on his force-choke...you may have to 'act' a little extra that scene...[/whisper]

Us, no sweat! We're up to snuff! All the lines, the moves, we got it...don't worry about us!

You may, uh...uh...fire when you want?

13. ryanof1

Sep 8, 2000
    Hey, no prob. Acting is my middle name! Are we rolling?

14. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Okay, Asabrush let's go flying. And it's really about time that the director is confirmed. I've also found some black inc so that you can paint your boots.

15. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Ah! I'm playing Max Rebo, but I don't know how to play the Red Ball Jett Organ! :-O :D

16. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    NathanDahlin: See the technician that taught me the force choke, he may be able to help!

Obi Anne: Great!! Now Red-Seven will take me seriously!...hmmmm Red? Black Boots..you like? Have you been down to the Trench set yet, it's cool!

PSST ryanof1:[whisper] Red is just jealous 'cause I have my own trailer and he has to share with Yop (aka Mouse Droid)& MD-O (aka Mon Mothma)[whisper];)

Does anyone know how the other rehersals are going? I need to do scenes with Taramidala aswell! I guess she's bogged down in makeup?

17. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    ******Official Recast Announcement*********

lejmar_faldor_uk has now signed his contract and will begin rehersals with the other Imperials on the Death Star set immediatley!!!!

There was some doubts whether he would sign due to his demands! It was rumoured that he required, and I quote: "A costume that fits, please". These outragous demands were met after 11th hour negotiations when he agreed to share a trailer with Red-Seven, Yop and MD-O:)

18. Captain Page

Captain Page Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    You know I can't reveal my sources, as they prefer to remain well hidden. However, none of them are named Dirk Sandersson, whoever that may be.
    My General Veers helmet fits very nicely. Who ever, er, appropriated it did a good job. Kudos to the prop department.
    Yet Another Spy Report: A spy known only as Karewan Kenobi has informed yours truly that anything which the producers and director, who still remain a mystery, believe was only in the Original Trilogy either because of $$$ or because of boredom will be eliminated. Therefore, Greedo will NOT shoot at all in ANH. Also, scenes from the Star Wars Radio Drama will appear, including our first visit to the surface of Alderaan and other visits to Raltiir and Toprawa.

Antilles/Celchu '00

19. lejmar_faldor_uk

Aug 20, 2000
    share a trailor your lying! how do they get all these films out of america?

I've worked with Adam liddicoat!!!

No thats not some famouse brit but someone who live in my village!

20. ryanof1

Sep 8, 2000
    Rumor news - it seems ryanof1 is asking for Admiral Motti to actually die of his being strangled by Vader. "It would make the part much more memorable, and stunning," says ryanof1. "Also because Motti doesn't show up in the proposed sequel films."

21. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    That could be arranged ryanof1!;)

Captain Page: I hope your rumours are right. Obviously the Excecutive Production team have some very important desicions to make!........ I'm off to my trailer to..er... "entertain" some fans........

22. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    The execution office is running well, but from now on it's forbidden for everyone to steal my coffe mug! It disappears all the time, I will probably soon see it in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

All of you who plays droids are also summoned to a meeting, where we together can practice beep sounds and so on.

Asabrush: I've seen the trench,wow!, but what about security? Those walls seem to be a bit hard to crash into.

23. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Obi Anne: I thought you might like the trench. You wouldn't think it was made of cardboard, would you? I hope the rebel pilots have seen it too. And I hope they have been practising more than they have been partying!

Don't worry about security, I've got that covered! Some blokes from down the pub will be "lending a hand", so to speak!;)

Have we made any inroads to the remaining castings? I hear Minigo Varay & Lord Mauly Mall need a Lando to practice their scenes! I know ESB shoot is alittle down the schedule, but we need to be prepared!!!!

24. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Unfortunately we have problems with the casting of Lando, but from now on we open the door to every disco lover and boogie wannabe in the galaxy.

Asabrush, I did like the trench, even if the best set so far is the cantina.

25. Red-Seven

Oct 21, 1999
    No Way, Ryanof1!! I already have to share my trailer, so there's no way i'm giving up my "Vader, release him" line! And no chance that we give darth "my ego is larger than my lightsaber" asabrush a chance to contradict Tarkin on screen!

:D

Page, good spy report. Any idea who is tasked to do rewrites? any extra Tarkin lines?

You know, even though i don't have a part in ESB (other than stormtrooper and scout walker roles), I may come back in a production role JUST to get a trailer! I mean, even obi anne has her own assistent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.