main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OW's Phoenix update

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Obey Wann, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Hi all. First, I want to thank Faceplant for the very kind thread in the Phoenix forum. You guys are great! Thanks for being a good friend, Dave. I'd love to run into you in Atlanta one of these years. You can bust me in my RFT costume. :D

Well, today I got hired. And it's no April Fool's Joke. $18/hr as a Project Coordinator (Project Manager trainee) at a small company. It looks like a great chance to learn a new business and have some fun. And now that I know what part of town I'll work in, now I can look for an apt. I start on Wednesday. :D :D

We'll stay at my father-in-law's place this month (he's out of town all month), and we'll put together some $$$ and get an apt a little closer to wurk if possible. But it only took me ~30 min to get there today.

The trip down was easy enough. We had a brand new U-Haul, and stopped in Abuquerque the first night and got into PHX on Thurs night. I even found a little shop selling a broomhandle mauser prop for $60. I must get it, as it will make a great Han/Luke blaster. :)

We're enjoying the warm weather (93 degrees today) and the pool/hot tun time. I'm getting to like this a lot. Come on down, if you're up to it! :D

Thanks for the good times and great friendships. I'll still frequent these boards a lot, so I'll be around.

C-ya soon!

OW

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm glad things are going so well for you :D

The weather here has also decided to behave itself today. I think it was in the 70's! :eek:

If I'm ever down in your area I'll be sure to give you a ring! :D

3. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT OK . SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT JOB ! GOOD LUCK DOWN THERE , AND DONT ROAST YOUR BUTT OFF .

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    SWWWEEEEEET!! DUDE!!
    what's mine say?

er...nm.

Good to hear things are goin good Bill. Now go kick the world in the nutsas and get it's lunch money baby!

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad to see things are looking up, OW. Good luck & don't forget to PM me that address. I finished the bib while I was laid up.

6. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Gone, but never forgotten, Commander! You're only as far away as the Net, my friend, so stay close.....we'll leave a spot open in every formation we have, Sir! OooRrrah!

7. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Here's the address:

777 W Chandler Blvd
    Apt 2209
    Chandler, AZ 85225
    H: 480-782-8815

Thanks for the bib! The younglings will love it! :D

8. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Ah! Chandler, nice part of town. Chandler/Mesa is my favorite part of Phoenix. If you live there, I recommend going to Pete's Fish & Chips. YOU HAVE TO EAT THERE!!! The shrimp especially. Wherever you can find Bill Johnson's Big Apple, a Pete's is near! They like go hand in hand, they rule. Also there's a restaurant near you called Casa Reynoso, owned by some people who own La Casita in my hometown. Best Mexican food in the world. Eat at Pete's or Reynoso and let me know what yout hink! (pete's is the greatest!!!!)

9. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Congrats OW. Have fun in Phoenix, we'll be missing you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.