main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Ah yes, guys are like freshers. :D But when you're in that situation, go for the ones who are full of s---. They may surprise you. ;) Great stuff, tjp! Why does this new guy give me the impression of a sexy, British actor? :p Who do you see playing him?

Jae Angel

2. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
  3. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    LOL guys ARE like freashers! hey can i use that quote in my sig?

umm i don't like how that last post was going. he was throwing himself at jaina! jerk! i don't like him already, becuase he's not Kyp!

Jez

4. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Guys are like 'freshers, eh?

My chance to fire back...

Women are like Major League Baseball players: They're always either demanding more money or playing with your balls. [face_devil]

More insults? Not a single one of you will get to see this Musketeer's rifle. [face_laugh]

You'll be sorry if you don't...

Chris

5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *rolls eyes* Chris...

*sighes* LOL, nice post. Tihs new guy sounds interesting ;) Guys are 'freshers!! That cracked me up so bad, lol...

--Den

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    This new guy is interesting, but I'm curious as to whether he's just a red herring or actually a serious love interest. Does he have a secret agenda? You know, stuff like that. :)

Jae Angel

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Very much interested in seeing the next part. This story just keeps getting more and more intriguing.

~~Jilly

8. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I never expected philosophy on this fic but that line about the freshers... LOL! Absolutely brilliant!

More soon I hope....
    Anna

9. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Yeah an update! I love this story! It just keeps getting better and better. Who's she going to end up with?

10. crazyalie

crazyalie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Oh dear. A new man. What ever will Jaina do. I love this story. Its hilariou. I loved the 'freshers joke. Just like everybody else. Great post,

- Alie

11. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I loved the freshers line. that was great!!!

one of the four is back!!!

amn im gone for oen day and everyone posts . . .

12. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
  13. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    I absolutely love this fic!! And the wonderful humor in it. Poor Jaina!

I'm waiting anxiously for more posts!

Upp!!

-Mia

14. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    I'm loving this fic! Keep up the good work!

SJ

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I've noticed that every time I enter a fic that has anything remotely to do with Kyp and Jaina that the first thing I always say is Chris! So maybe I shouldn't even read what the posts say, and just say Chris! instead. So...

Chris!

Anyways, I luuurv this fic!

Guys are like ?freshers; They?re all vacant, engaged, or full of-? Yeah, I've heard that one before, but it's still funny!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

16. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Good to see all the readers enjoying my artwork. I was going to put up a viggie tonight, but my 3.5 Floppy is playing up. The drive that is. You could say that I am slightly annoyed.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han ruffled through all the datapads on his desk, searching for something that he had been looking for the better part of the last hour. With a sigh, he dropped back into his seat, groaning. Whatever he had been looking for, he wasn?t going to find it. It didn?t help that he had forgotten what he was looking for in the first place, either.

A knock on the door brought his head up, and he smiled as he saw his daughter standing there.

?Jaina. Come on in, sweetheart.?

She stepped into the room, gesturing over her shoulder. ?Someone to see you General. Might I introduce Johanas Ricc.?

?And about time, too.? Han stood, looking the man that followed his daughter in up and down, sizing him up. ?I?ve been waiting for you since yesterday.?

Ricc simply smiled, casually shrugging it off. ?Sorry General, but circumstances arose meaning that I was set back for a day.?

Han raised an eyebrow. ?Met a lady and spent the night, huh?? Out the corner of his eyes he saw Jaina shift uncomfortably, and turned his attention to her. ?Jaina, your mother was looking for you earlier. Said something about a political situation that needs military involvement. She wanted to speak with you and Wedge about it.?

Jaina nodded, before turning and disappearing out the door.

?Nice girl,? Ricc commented. ?X-Wing pilot hmm? Didn?t think they let kids that young fly.?

?She had her own squadron,? Han informed him, keeping his face unreadable as he observed the signs of Ricc?s surprise at this news. ?And she used to fly for the Rogue?s. As for her being so young, you?d be surprised by how young they are these days. If I remember correctly, Gavin Darklighter was 16 years old when he first flew for the Rogues.?

Ricc looked out the door. ?Really? Then again, I guess that you must take what you can get when you?re at war.?

Han nodded. ?You?ve got that right. And I tell you, it pains me to have to send those kids to their deaths, but that?s war, right?? He picked up a datapad near his left hand and scanned it. ?You?ve got a pretty impressive record Ricc.? He tapped something. ?But also pretty reckless. I?m surprised you?re not dead yet. If not for how many times you?ve risked your life, then for how many times you?ve slept with the wrong people.?

?Occupational hazard. It?s what smugglers do.?

?Then I guess the games changed a lot since I last looked.? Han raised an eyebrow. ?Back then it was all about profit, not how many woman you get in one night.?

?Depends on who you are. Some of us are still in it for the profit.? Ricc paused. ?Hang on. Solo. ?Han? Solo. As in the guy who flew with the Wookie and the one Jabba the Hutt wanted dead or alive??

Han nodded. ?That?s me.?

?What happened to the Wookie??

?Chewbacca was killed on Sernpidal when the Vong hit it.? Han lowered his eyes. ?Saved my sons life, but now even he?s gone.?

Ricc remained silent, before looking at the datapad in Han?s hand. ?So why is it you wanted to see me??

Han looked up, coming out of his revere. ?In about a fortnight some supplies are going to arrive here on this base. We need someone to take those supplies to some of our refugee camps. Interested??

?What?s the pay??

?The usual, plus free accommodation while you stay here on base.? He leaned forward. ?And free drinks.?

Ricc considered this, then smiled, clasping Han?s outstretched hand. ?You?ve got yourself a ship.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=7000CC]Just a development post for the new guy. No idea who I see playing him, just made him the sterotypical hot guy with green eyes instead of blue.

Oh, and you're all going to love the next post, especially someone who's name starts with 'C'...[/color]

17. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Sterotypical hot guy [face_laugh]

I just cracked up when I read that. Anyways, excellente postie! :D Ricc sounds a lot like Han when he was younger ;)

--Den

18. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    This guy seems like quite a player... I doubt he would be Han's ideal choice for a husband. Oh well, nice development!

Anna

19. crazyalie

crazyalie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Nice post.

20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    [face_laugh]
    good one, TJP :D
    MORE??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I don't like him.

I don't like players.

But I liked the post.

A "C", huh? As in "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."? Let's see...there's nobody in SW with a C name. Is there?

Anyways, is it too soon to ask for more?

22. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Corran...
    Cenev from TJP's other fics...?
    Kyp if you spell it wrong :p

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh god, don't tell me that Cenev is going to join in on the debacle, oops, I mean fun! :p I like his character and all, but I think the boy needs to be in a relationship with just two people for once! [face_laugh]

Well, you have my attention. ;) I need to head to the store, and my computer is having fun fun issues too (lots of defragging needed, along with programs that just won't go away), but I'll be on later, God willing. ;)

Jae Angel

24. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Wow! I like this guy...sterotypical hot guy... I wish I had one of those...^^ Keep posting! ^^

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Mine needs to actually style his hair and dye it blonde to be that stereotype. But he's pretty close. ;) Oh yeah, and he needs to build up the upper body. :p

Jae Angel