main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    LOL...indeed, that is the way to do it. :D

-JSD

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    *delurks*

That's showing em' [face_devil]

*relurks*

Jae Angel

3. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    ?Looks like we?ve lost some more sports channels.?

[face_laugh] Such a guy thing to say!! And yeah, go Leia!! You tell 'em! :D Put those guys in their rightful place...slinking off to a poor girl who for now must remain...single.

I wonder how she'll take it, getting deprived of her husband-to-be... *snickers*

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post. :)

~~Jilly

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    haha that was very good timing indeed :D

hehehehe can't wait for the Alderan councils reactions to this sudden news or the person who decided to arrange it in the first place

gets blast helmet here we go

more more more

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Ahahahaha! That guy was shocked speechless. [face_laugh]

7. TypoSniper

TypoSniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2004
    Good post. Put the snob in er place.

And I'll bug NJ to delurk if U want me 2.

8. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    LOL what a way to handle it! Go Leia!
    ~^~ Tahiri ~^~

9. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Hey, Leia...

You go, girl!!

LOL

~*~ Austyn

10. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    WHOA!!

I'd missed so many posts its not even funny...but I'm ALL caught up now!!

Wes in a dress was awesome...

And now I can't wait to see Jen's reaction when representatives from the Alderanian council arrive at her home....lol

11. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    THANK YOU for posting!

I was dying

Nobody was posting

Thank you

I anxiously await more

~Abby~

*gets silly when sleep-deprived*

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Go Leia! :D She's good. :p

13. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Back to the newlyweds.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacen looked up as Jen started laughing hard. He frowned, searching for his wife and finding her seated at the comm unit, shoulders trembling as her ringing laughter continued. Curiosity getting the better of him, Jacen stood, moving toward her.

?What is it??

?Oh nothing. Just that the Alderaanian Council has agreed for you to marry Deana Hiatee.?

He stopped behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. ?And this is funny, why??

?It?s funny because it appears that when they approached your mother to finalise the arrangements, she blew them off by pretty much telling them you were married and that I was with child, and did so in a very abrupt fashion.?

A smile played across Jacen?s lips. ?My mother can be very abrupt when she wants to be. Still, I don?t see how this is funny.?

?It is funny, but you?re right, that isn?t why I?m laughing.? Jen hit a button, text floating into the air. ?This is.?

After pressing another button, the image of Rana Hiatee appeared in the air, the woman obviously flustered. ?This message is intended for Assistant Senator Jen Senti of Deyer. I am sending this to inquire about the allegations that you are involved with my daughter Deana?s fiance. I wish for you to either confirm or deny these allegations.

?As a fellow Senate member, I am sure that you know the consequences for stealing away another woman?s husband. By the Alderaanian law that binds both my daughter and Jacen Solo, it is punishment worth of death, and as both parties are high in status, this is the consequence that will befall you.

?I am also aware of a rumour that you are with his child. If this is the case, I recommend that this child?s life be terminated, else it be removed from your care upon the moment of its birth. Also, if you are indeed married to Solo, this marriage must be annulled at the soonest possible convenience. Solo will marry Deana, and your foolishness will not stand in my way.?

Jacen?s eyebrows were at attention as the image faded. Finding his voice, he looked down at his wife. ?Well she?s a rather nasty piece of work, isn?t she??

?I just love how she acts as if you and Deana are already married. Technically, it?s Rana who is in the wrong by Alderaanian law. I?m your wife, not Deana, and therefore if she?s not careful it?s her daughter that will be put to death.?

?I doubt that. People like them never get the maximum sentence. However, if it were someone like Kyp?? Jacen scratched his jaw. ?So what do you have in mind??

?Firstly, it?s my duty to return her message, inform her that I am married to you and I am indeed with your child, remind her that marriage is binding and that I have no intention of either divorcing you or giving up our daughter or son.? Jen pressed a hand to her abdomen, already protective of their unborn child. ?And to tell her pretty much that she can go to hell.?

?I?ll gladly second your statement. Rana Hiatee seems to forget that I?m a person, not a thing to be used and exchanged.? Jacen looked down. ?And what is the second thing??

?The second thing is to contact General Antilles and have a restraining order placed against the Hiatees.?

?Why not have them charged.? Jacen leant down, wrapping his arms around Jen?s shoulders and kissing the side of her face. ?Hiatee pretty much just threatened the life of our child, and I don?t know about you, but I?m highly offended by that.?

Jen chuckled, reaching back to trail her fingertips along his jaw. ?I?m a bad influence on you.?

?Just you remember who my mother is, but yes, you are.? He kissed her. ?And I wouldn?t be married to anyone else.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=7000CC]I don't think Jen's very happy at the moment. :p [/color]

14. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    awwwww Jacen is so sweet but yeah I would be peeved off too :mad:

so I wonder the reaction would be when she gets the restraining order? hehehehehe I want to see that scene :D

more soon

15. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    That'sh sho shweet.

Really, it ish.

-JSD

16. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    *cough*Sucker Ormac!*cough*

17. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I'd be ticked too.

~~Jilly

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Hmmm, good thing that issue wad never brought up with Han and Leia.

Han would soooooooo kill someone.

Or at least have Chewie disarm them. Literly.

19. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Great post,

I love it when people get irate and start making threats!

Keep 'em coming!

~Abby~

20. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Stupid Riatee! Not a good idea to get Jen riled up. ;) As Jacen should well know. :p

21. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Gotta love the women in this story.

Mind you, that does NOT include the #*^@~*# 's that want Jace to marry what's-her-face. :mad: So there, Rana. Go cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!!!

I can't believe I've fallen to the level of yelling at fictional characters...

~*~ Austyn

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I can't believe I've fallen to the level of yelling at fictional characters...

I can. :p

23. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i finally caught up eith this.

yep definatly merry and pippin 'there was talk when the books came out bout them being gay and all'

24. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Missed a copuple of posts.
    They were worth the read.
    up

25. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    BAD NEWS

Due to a large amount of homework as well as various other reasons, I was unable to write the next post to this story. I beg your forgiveness, my readers. Deepest apologies. :_|