main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Parade Float

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    We are needing a trailor for our float again this year. We can get one, but, it wont be until like the week of the parade in sept. If anyone has access to a trailor that we could use for about a month starting in the middle of august, let us know. We need at least that long to work on the float. Mike & Kathy can pull the float in the parade, that wont be an issue. But if anyone can get us any information on this please let yuri or myself know. Thank You

2. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    How long do you need? And if I mange to get one my papa might just want me to be the one pulling it.

3. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    I'll check with Kathy and find out how long the one was last year. Some of us walked last year and the float was full, so we might even want something a little bigger. I'll find out and let you know. And if you get a trailer and want to pull it that would be ok too.

4. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Update on Parade Float. This years theme is "Return of the Jedi" to go along with our movie showing in Nov. If you have any ideas that you would like to submit for the float please do so. we are going to start working on it towards the end of next month.

5. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    hey i couldn't get us a trailer

6. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    That's ok. We will find a way.

7. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Well the theme for the float is "Endor" so get those brains working and lets see what we can come up with. We're going to make it look mossy with ferns but we need a couple of good props other than you guys and your awesome costumes.

8. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Due to the fact that everyone has an extremely busy schedule right now, we have cancelled the parade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.