main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Peril in the Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    [image=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/383543106_82dfc8ff36_o.jpg]

The year is 1500 A.D. in the country of Hungary. In the underground world, there is a city called The Realm of Darkness. It's ruled by Vampires and Werewolves. In this world, Humans dared not to go underground, because they knew something terrible might happened. Many believed that Vampires and Werewolves lived down there, while others didn't.

One night, the Werewolves decided that they shouldn't live in the same place the Vampires were. So some went to the surface world to live there. Plus, they try their best to control the beast that wants to emerge out.

Some Humans who are superstitous fear these beasts of the night, and they arm themselves with guns, knives, and any material that would fend off Vampires and Werewolves. But some of the werewolves want to live in peace with the Human race. Can peace be solved between the Humans and Werewolves? Or should they have to go back into The Realm of Darkness?

Species:

Humans: They're mostly your average everyday people, minding their own business. They live in either small towns, farms, or villages. But some Humans beleive in the supernatural, and want to protect themselves of it. Others are curious about them.

Werewolves: Beasts from The Realm of Darkness. These creatures are powerful and transform at will, whenever they want or not. Some Werewolves moved to the Earth's surface to live a normal life like Humans. Others stayed in the Realm, but still comes out into the surface, day or night.

Vampires: Dangerous creatures that are believed to be superior than Humans and Werewolves. They drink the blood of animals mostly than Humans. But they can still drink Human blood if they pleased. They also believe that the Werewolves who moved to the surface can't survive one day or night. They come out in the surface only at night time.

Rules:

- No God-modding.
    - PM your Character Sheets to me (GM).
    - Do not kill the other player's character unless you ask that player's or my permission.
    - Do not take over other player's character unless given permission to.
    - Be kind to one another in OOC. You may insult the player's character, but not the players themselves.
    - Most of all... HAVE FUN!! :)

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Species:
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Bio:

2. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Forgot to mention: Anybody who plays the Werewolves have to have both Human and Werewolf appearances. Say like:

-Human appearance:
    -Werewolf appearance:

3. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    GM Approved! [face_peace]

Name: Julius Frost
    Species: Vampire
    Apperance: Julius' skin is so pale that it is almost transparent, his eyes are a dark violet that appear black most of the time. He is tall and lanky, but has a grace about him. He is well built as well as long-limbed, making him very intimidating. He is clothed in black pants, shirt and cloak. His hair is dark, shoulder length and dirty. (think Snape ;) )
    Personality: Julius is an elite assassin in the Underground. He is quick tempered, arrogant and self-righteous. He has a lust for power and his loyalty will sway to whoever has the upper hand. He has the ability to make himself unseen and has no conscience or sense of mercy.
    Weapons: His teeth [face_devil]
    Bio: Julius has almost no memory of the time before he became a vampire, but he does not wish to remember, believing it will make him weak. He has lived his almost 700 years by hiring his services out to any vampire who can pay him the highest price, but he has always longed to be in power himself. His ability to make himself unseen means that he can watch almost anyone when they let their inhibitions go. He has become an excellent judge of character and can tell almost immediately when someone is lying to him.

4. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    GM Approved.

Character Sheet:

Name: Sharén Damesque
    Species: Siberian/Russian Werewolf
    Apperance: As a rare breed of albino werewolf, Sharén has pure white hair in werwolf form, with pink irises. These eyes are the only thing to discern whether he is a werwolf, but he wear colour-contacts most of the time. As a werewolf, he wears self-forged armor of steel and silver.
    Human: He is rarely seen as a human, but he appears as a dishevelled, white haired young man.
    Personality: Quiet, Formal, serious attitude that creates an almost morbid araura around him.
    Weapons: Claws, fangs, brute strength
    Bio: Sharén was one of the few people born as a werewolf, he was born in the Russian Siberia, and was quickly transported to the Hungarian underworld to live a 'normal' life. Normal is far from it. He was albino, and for a werewolf that can be classed as an honour, as he has pure white hair. He left for the surface to attmept to find his family that diddn't kill him at first chance, but placed him in a shelteree environment. He wants now to show them that he can control his state, but being that he has lived for so long, and only known people that live for centuries, he is oblivious to the fact that they are long dead.

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Name: Ramona Hanley

Species: Human

Apperance: http://anotherwanderer.deviantart.com/art/Peasant-girl-99016484

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Curious, Adventurous, sometimes easily frightened but tries her best to be brave

Weapons: A special silver knife her Uncle gave her.

Bio: The young girl, Ramona Hanley, was born in the little town of England. When people began looking for food, Ramona and her family sailed on a ship to Hungary to start a new life. There, they built a farm in a 100-acre field.

As the family began selling food and getting a little bit of money for them to provide food for their family, rumor came out that Vampires and Werewolves terrorized part of the towns and countries. Ramona was curious, and always wanted to see what some of them really looked like. But then her family became protective, and armed themselves as well.

Now, at the age of 21, Ramona continues to work as a peasant girl, picking fruits and vegetables, and longing to have adventure in her life.

6. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    GM APPROVED:

Name: Sir Leon Garnious

Species: Human

Apperance: Young man, Brown hair, Green eyes, physically fit, about 6 foot tall, weighs 195 pounds

Personality: Religious, superstitious, faithful, sarcastic

Weapons: Crossbow with silver bolts, Holy water, Cross on his neck, Iron great sword, Silver knife, Wooden stake, Garlic

Bio: Leon Garnious was a young boy when his parents were attacked and killed by a warewolf. He escaped and was recruited into the Catholic Church. While he believed and loved in God, he could never be happy, not while evil creatures walked on the earth. The Church, always trying to make the world a better place, created a new section. The Hunters, went out and waged war against the evil creature. Hunters were called Knights in public (and thus have the title of sir) and no one out side of a select few near the pope know of their existance. Leon was recruited into the Swiss Guard but after rescuing the Pope from a assasination attempt was made a Hunter. Now he wages war against the armies of darkness.

Looks like its gonna be sweet! [face_dancing]

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sure is, BENSKYWAKER! Now... let the fun begin! More players are still welcomed to join in the fun. :)

IC: Ramona Hanley
    Northern Great Plain, Hungary

Night was almost arriving. The time was 5:00 pm in the Northern Great Plain of Hungary. Children who were out at night were either yelled at or grounded. Many rumors about the supernatural began to spread around like a disease, causing terror into the heart of man. Supernaturals about Vampires and Werewolves. But there were some who wanted to believe in the supernatural...

A beautiful young woman named Ramona Hanley stood in the fields in front of the farm which was only a few feet away. She closed her eyes and smelled the fresh air. It comforted her nostrils. Suddenly, she heard her 46-year-old mother named Anita call for her.

"Child! Come inside! The nights are dangerous, ya know," her mother said. Anita was Irish, but Ramona's 49-year-old father, George, was British. Kyle, her little brother, was 16, and Rachel, her older sister, was 23.

Ramona smiled. "Yes, mother. Here I come." Taking one more glimpse at the Sun as it went down, the young woman smiled. "I wish... I could have incredible adventures..." she whispered. And with that, Ramona went inside the house with her family.

Tag: Anyone

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén

Clinging to a tree far from sight, Sharén managed to spot an image of a young woman, his natural nightvision confirming it. He growled softly, thinking of his family and how he would make it back to Russia. He looked about his surroundings, and noticed a large cow that had wandered off "Easy pickings" came the alien language of the growl, and he lunged silently through the air and landing on the side of the cow, slitting its throat with his talons, and feasting upon the misfortunate cattle, his armor gliting with blood.

Tag: Any

9. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Sir Leon Garnious

Leon was walking in the night. He had entered Hungary earlier this morning and he had been walking his Horse for several hours. After Weeks of riding Susan, he didn't have the heart to do so anymore. But it was getting dark, and camp would have to be made soon.

Rumor had it that Hungary was infected with Vampire and Werewolf hordes. For the towns sake he hoped it wasn't true. He wasn't equipped to wage a war. He thought back to his last orders. He was in Madrid at the time, a demon was possessing some poor girl. As he was removing the demon Father Gumpli walked up and said Cardinal Vercturious had new orders for him. Hen went to the local church, there the Cardinal said "Go to Hungary my son, rumors have been leaking in of multiple supernatural forces. And it would be good to have a Catholic presence there. Show the locals we care, that were looking after them." So he equipped himself and went. He had no one to say goodbye to, no one would miss him.

Now with darkness approaching him came up on a farm. And he needed shelter for him horse. Susan was very picky, for a horse. He walked up, tied Susan to the fence and knocked three times on the farm door.

Tag: Hanley, Anyone

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Ramona Hanley and the family

When the Hanley family started to eat dinner, three knocks came on the door. The family stopped, and looked at each other. Then they looked at the door. George cleared his throat and stood from his chair. "Don't worry. I'll answer it."

Coming towards the door, George stopped in front of it, and straightened his clothings. After taking a deep breath and hoping it wasn't those blasted monsters people rumored about, George opened the door slowly. He then peeked through it, seeing who it was. There, he saw a young man, dressed more properly then himself. "Hello there, sir. May I help you?" George asked in a kind tone.

Ramona and the others looked on at the door, wondering who it was. Anita stood by the fireplace, staying silently and making sure her children were kept safe.

Tag: BENSKYWAKER

11. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

A man answered the door and asked, "Hello there sir. May I help you?"

He looked kind enough, decent man, humble farmer. He also looked a little relieved. What? Were monsters so bad that they had the average man terrified to answer the door? Then again, it was dark and strangers probably don't come to the door that often around here. And he was wise to fear the darkness.

"Hello, I am Sir Garnious, Knight of the Catholic Church. I'm hear on official Church business and I was wondering if you had a spare stable for my horse?" asked Leon.

Tag: Skywalkershine

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén /Forest Borders

Sharén had long finished his meal, and was now cleaning himself and his armor, looking again now to the farmhouse he had seen the woman outside of, and now spotted an apparent nobleman seemingly talking to the door "I wonder if this is a vampire, I know they come out this late" he growled, keeping his eyes on the mans actions.

Tag: Any

13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

George was finally relieved to see a man from a Catholic Church. He opened the door all the way, and bowed. "Bless you, Father. You are more welcomed to settle in if you like." He then went out the house, and closed the door.

Leading Sir Garnious to the barn, as he called himself, George turned to him and smiled. "After you place your horse in the stable, do you want to join my family for dinner? My wife makes the finest dishes..."

(Meanwhile)

Kyle looked up at his mother from the table. "Mum? Who was that man Papa just talked to?" Anita smiled down at her son. "Don't worry, child. That was a man from a Catholic Church. Now, eat your food."

Eating their food, Ramona wondered why a man from the Church would ride on his horse at this time of night? The young woman sipped on her soup, trying to get the thought out of her mind.

14. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Sir Garnious

The Gentleman brought him to the stable and Leon put Susan in the stable. "After you place your horse in the stable, do you want to join my family for dinner? My wife makes the finest dishes..."asked the man.

Leon would normally have said no thanks. It was best not to get attached to anyone. But having never been in this part of the world before he should probably do some reconnaissance. He took a second to think about it and scanned the outline of the farm. Everything seemed to be in order. He couldn't see any danger, but for some reason he felt like someone, or something, was watching him. But where or what, he did not know.

"Thank you, that sounds wonderful." Turning around to leave the barn he noticed a piece of white fur on the floor. He picked it up and examined it. Dang, this was rather quick into his journey. But he couldn't alarm the man.

"Just let me grab something from my horse," he said. His sword was always one him but he grabbed his silver knife, and stuffed it into his coat. Hopefully the Gentleman didn't see that, but even if he did it shouldn't alarm him too much.

Walking back to the house he asked, "Are you Catholic...ah I'm sorry I haven't caught your name." but he scanned the forest again. He thought he saw a slight shift in the darkness.

Tag: Skywalkershine, and Master Dmentae

15. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Julius Frost
    Night

Julius was hungry. Very hungry. He usually left it to the very last moment to go hunting, preferring to stay underground where he could be close in case any "opportunites" presented themselves. But even the most powerful vampire had to eat some time, so he had ventured to the surface in search of a quick and satisfactory meal. As he scaled the shadows in the growing darkness, he caught the scent of blood on the air.

He went into hunt mode and quickly moved down wind of the scent. If there was something else eating his prey, he would take it out as well. Waste not want not. He stealthily swept through the plain getting closer, and he identified the scent as cow blood. AS he grew closer he caught the scent of something else entirely. Julius stopped in his tracks, senses alert. Werewolf. No doubt about it. Though Julius usually lurked in the underground, he still knew the scent of werewolves from his hunting of them. A werewolf fetched a very high price with the right vampires. Particular if they're brought in alive.

Forgetting the cow, Julius began to stalk the werewolf. He watched as it devoured the cow and then watched it watch a nearby farm. Julius had no interest in the humans. Their blood was far to rich for a vampires taste. Sickening. Julius shuddered. He studied his prey. He had never seen a werewolf like this one, it's fur was an almost blinding white. The glimpse Julius had managed to get of the front of it revealed pink eyes. Albino. Well, Julius sneered, you will fetch a high price won't you. The vampire cared little for the money or material things, only the power that came with it.

Julius had been about to move in when he caught a glance at the werewolf's attire. Armour. Strange, but not unheard of. Julius had to stop himself from giggling with glee. This would be just the challenge he had been waiting for. He moved slightly closer, being careful to stay out of the wolf's sight and scent range. He spared a glance for the men that the wolf was watching, not really interested.

He went back to watching his prey, and waitied for exactly the right moment to attack.

TAG: Master_Dmentae, all

OOC Forgive my Australian spelling :p eg armour :D

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Aw, that's all right, The_Jesstar. No problem. :)

"Are you Catholic...ah I'm sorry I haven't caught your name."

George looked at Sir Garnious and smiled. "My name is George Hanley. Husband and father of three. And this is my farm. It's a honor for you to be here, Father." He then remembered his previous question. "Well... I'm a Christian, as well as my family. I'm sorry... but I do respect your religion though."

They finally reached the farmhouse, and George opened the door.

(Meanwhile)

Ramona looked up and asked, "Mother? Will Papa be all right out there by himself? It is night out, and... well, you know..."

"Do not worry, Ramona. Your father is a brave man. Plus, he's with a man from the Church. I'm sure he'll be safe." Anita gave her children a smile. Then they heard the door open. George came inside.

George then said, "Anita, dear. Fix another bowl of soup for our guest, please." Anita nodded, and did just that. After placing the bowl of soup on the table, she added a chair next to the table, across from Ramona. "Here you are, kind sir," Anita said, smiling.

17. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Leon excepted the bowl of soup, sniffed it and satisfied that it wasn't poison, began to eat.

"This soup is simply delicious." He quickly finished it. It was his first home cooked meal since the attack on his parents. Church cooks were notoriously terrible, except when cooking for Cardinals or the Pope. Leon looked at the family. Decent hard working people all. He sat across from a young attractive female. He could see a hint of longing in her eyes. He had met this kind before. People wanting adventure, excitement. Once you realize whats out there no one wants adventure. But the girl seemed nice enough.

Well better get this started, the family is probably tired after a hard days work and won't want to answer questions all night. Best to keep it short, friendly, so that they don't get suspicious.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I was wondering if you could clue me into how things are here in Hungary. As a member of the Church we are always trying to improve everyone life. What do you need? I'm ashamed to say I've never been here before and I'm not familiar with the land or the people. Is there anything bothering you?"

Putting his hand in his pocket and playing with the white hair he knew they had something to fear. But best to let them answer the question. No need to alarm the family. And they would probably find out soon enough without him.

Tag: SkywalkerShine

18. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén - Treetops

Sharén had continued watching the man until he passed beyond view and into the farmhouse. He noticed a glint of what looked like the familiar shine of silver, and recoiled slightly, moving down from the tops. As he passed a rathe rbarrne patch of branches, he felt as if he were ebing watched, by two sets of eyes. He instantly became stationary and looked around, his nightvision scanning the forest in an attempt to see his viewer. He thought he saw a slight shape move across to his left, but only slowly turned his head, looking around himself and then rapidly moving vertically up to the peak of the tallest tree in the forest, his temporary camp. He sat down in the fashioned nest and kept an eye open.

Tag: Jesstar, others.

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Thank you for your hospitality. I was wondering if you could clue me into how things are here in Hungary. As a member of the Church we are always trying to improve everyone life. What do you need? I'm ashamed to say I've never been here before and I'm not familiar with the land or the people. Is there anything bothering you?"

Geroge slowly sat down on his favorite chair, thinking about the question. Before he could answer Sir Garnious' question, George looked at his wife. "Dear? Could you send the children to their rooms, please?" "Of course," Anita replied quietly. After she sent Ramona and the other two to their rooms, Anita came back, and stood by her husband's side.

"Ever since we moved here to Hungary, my family and I have been hearing rumors about..." George gulped, "Vampires and Werewolves roaming mostly in the nights. That's why we fear they may attack us." Troubled by this, George placed his hand on his forehead, closing his eyes and sighing. Anita placed comforting hands on her husband's shoulders.

(Meanwhile)

Ramona laid on her bed inside her room. She wondered if that man from the Church was here to help. If he was... she was thankful. He seemed nice. So there was nothing to worry about. When she placed her hand on her neck to play with her necklace her grandmother gave her, she noticed... that it wasn't there! Ramona sat up, shocked.

"Oh no! I left it on the grass while sitting!" The young woman lit up a lamp, and got out of bed. Then she went out through the window and into the night.

In the nightly field, about a few feet from the farmhouse, Ramona looked all over the spot she was at eariler. Suddenly, she saw an object glistening with the moon's light. Ramona knelt down, and picked up her necklace, smiling. But before she got back up, she thought she saw something move in the forest ahead. Ramona began to pick up her lamp slowly. "H-h-hello?" she called out quietly with a frightened tone.

Tag: BENSKYWAKER, Master_Dmentae, and The_Jesstar

20. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

"Ever since we moved here to Hungary, my family and I have been hearing rumors about..." George gulped, "Vampires and Werewolves roaming mostly in the nights. That's why we fear they may attack us."

Well, Leon thought, the rumors about Werewolves were true. Vampires? Oh this wasn't good at all. Leon had only ever seen one Vampire before, and the ensuing battle nearly killed him. Luckily he did have basic stuff to fight them off. Garlic, Holy Water, and a wooden stake. But would it be enough to fight more then one? Leon didn't know but he trusted in the Lord. What ever happened, happened and he would meet it head on.

George was obviously upset, these rumors had the whole family freaked out. It takes more then a couple rumors to do that. Obviously the whole area is worried. Well, this is why I came, I'm not here on a social visit, Leon reminded himself.

Werewolves, the whole reason he got into the business. The reason he wasn't with his family right now, the reason he would never have a family. He squeezed the hair in his pocket. If Leon has his way, this town will no longer need to worry about them. He will kill every last one he could find. Abomination that they are, they deserve nothing. So far Leon had hunted down 21 Werewolves, they were throughout Spain his main source of action. But he had never found the one that killed his parents. Maybe someone else got him, maybe he was still out there. Either way he needed to focus on the situation at hand.

"Vampires and Werewolves, you say. Well that is interesting. And if these rumors are true then I would imagine that is quite a problem." said Leon. "do not be afraid, look to the Lord and he will guide and protect you." It was the typical Church banter. But he said what he must to keep up the image. He looked at George who was obviously stressed. Well with Vampires running about I better equip myself.

"I'm going to go to my horse. Make sure she is settled in for the night. I'll return in a moment." He walked out the door, turned to the stable, and noticed light at the corner of his eye. He turned and saw the girl out by the woods. What in the Lord's Holy name was she thinking. Then he saw a bristle of movement. Leon swore and ran out the girl.

"Run!" he screamed. Drawing his sword he charged.

Tag: SkywalkerShine, Master_Dmentae, and The_Jesstar

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén - Forest Den

Awoken from his attentive state from all the commotion, Sharén sat up, his silver armor glinting manevolantly with the remeining flecks of blood from the moons light, he saw two figrues, one he had watched before, and the other one he recognised the shape of, but he couldn't judge on that. He remembered the man's silver knife, and attmepted to take caution, leaping down from the tree and criss-crossing amongst the others, he stood tall and walked calmly but warily toward the firgures, stopping just out of sight, behind a large cart of produce. He leant against it, until it creaked with his weight, then he pushed down on it and leaped over it, but only landing the other side. In the pale of the mood, he gazed upon the possibly misfortunate humans, when he suddenly began to change back to a human...

Tag: All

22. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Julius Frost

Julius froze in the shadows. Interesting. Apparently his gift to make himself unseen was not as effective on the mortal. He knew the immortal could not sense him, but apparently these mortals had seen his movement.

He watched with great interest staying perfectly still as his prey leaped into the near sight of the humans and began to transform. What was he thinking? Couldn't he see one of the humans held a silver knife? Julius was undecided, an unusual state for him. He studied the humans now, the man looked as if he knew exactly what he was facing. Julius had heard of those rare humans that considered themselves warriors against the immmortals. Julius knew he could easily take out this puny human if he needed to. The other human was a young female. She was quite comely, for a human. She appeared to have no idea how much danger she was in, from both Julius and the werewolf.

Julius decided that he would wait and see how the humans reacted to this unusual occurence before making any moves. Even if he lost the werewolf for the moment, just what he was witnessing may be worth something to the right people.

TAG: All

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Before Ramona could back away any further, she heard a voice from the distance.

"Run!" he screamed. Drawing his sword he charged.

The young woman turned, and saw Sir Garnious running towards her with a sword. He must've seen something in the forest too. Ramona ran, but tripped and fell down on the grass. She glanced back, and what filled her blue eyes with fear... she saw a werewolf. A scream was caught in her throat. It was true...

Suddenly, the beast looked like it was transforming, right in front of them. Ramona stared, still afraid and unable to move. Who was this creature? And what did he want? To kill? Ramona feared the answer...

Her family ran out the house, and saw all that was happening. "Ramona!!!" Anita yelled. She too saw the figure that was transforming into a human. The mother gasped, and fainted into Geroge's arms. Kyle grinned at the figure that was transforming. "That's awesome..." George and Rachel glanced at him. Kyle shrugged. "What? It is!"

Tag: All

24. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

The Werewolf moved out into the open. The girl tripped, then the best started to transform. Back to his human state. Moving to the girl Leon helped her up. Then he began to circle the transforming werewolf. He could strike, and kill it now. His hatred towards Werewolves was deep. But Leon believed in Honor. Even with these foul beasts. And the man couldn't help that he was a Werewolf. But if Leon didn't kill him, who knows how many it may kill later?

Putting his knife away, he kept his sword out still undecided. Leon scanned the forest, he couldn't see anything but years of hunting down earth's darkest creatures made him aware something was watching him.

They did say Werewolves and Vampires didn't they? And evil often fights itself.

Just in case he took out his cross and made it clearly visible. Turning again to the Werewolf he waited for its transformation to finish. Let it make the first move.

TAG: Anyone

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén

Sharén had not willed the transformation, and definately did not welcome it, but he felt faint for some reason, he thought back to his last meal - the cow. It might have had a disease, he thought, before slumping to the floor, unconsious. In his mid-conciousness, he realised he was at the mercy of the humans around him, and that hopefully, they would somehow find out he had never killed a human before, having only recently come from the underworld.

Tag: Humans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.