main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pics from con????

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by zpac4, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey X, were you going to post pics from Capricon and the local convention?? I wasn't at either, obviously, and wanted to see how they went. It sounds like the local con was nothing to write home about, but I could be wrong. I do know that Mayhew isn't really my kind of guy. He made some comments to the paper that I think fit him really nicely. Anyway, hope everything is well. End transmission.

2. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Zpac have you visited the website lately? Right on the front page are links to CapriCon and this past local con.

Slanted Fedora

CapriCon

3. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    The con was a great time. Peter Mayhew was a very nice person. I think the paper got their right before he went on stage, if that is the case I can see why he would not have time for an interveiw.

4. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Thanks, X - I was using an old link. Duh. The good ol BS suit didn't look too bad! It's takin a lickin and keeps on tickin. I'm glad that Peter was cool to you guys - we are making him a pretty decent living after all. And Head - you've found your calling. Chris = Obi Wan and Steve = Neo. You have the perfect frame - you even look like Keanu with the shades and the long coat. Awesome!

5. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Yeah, am going to try and drop some money into my Neo. But everyone had a great time. we went into that con and took it over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.