main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play-by-Post: d20 Saga Edition: New Republic AU

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    >>No problem. Been dealing with my own soap-opera. And getting new computer up an running in between bouts of that. Promise to get the other game up and moving again soon. Sorry for the delay

2. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    OK, I'm back.

Having defeated this most recent squad of battle droids, you exit the room to see that the far set of doors are open, leaving only the middle set of doors still closed.

3. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Do we check the newly opened doors and see if we missed anything, or go for door number three?"
    Lahsur has boiled the situation down as sussinctly as he can. He waits for the higher-ups to make the decision.

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul looks over at Lahsur before saying, "We check the newly opened doors for several reasons. First we want to make sure there are no more droids or other troubles remaining active. Second in the event there is anything valuable to be found we want to make sure we find it."

5. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Lahsur shrugs, being the most expendable, and takes his obligatory position as pointman. He moves quickly and cautiously through the doorway, always looking for cover and targets.

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul moves in behind Lahsur, covering his comrade's rear end.

7. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    You see another droid barracks similar to the one you just exited, complete with grenades in the storage locker.

Looking at the central doors, they have controls that suggest it's an elevator.

8. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Divie up the grenades as before.

A lift? "Do we want to see what's up, or what's going down?"

9. Corporate_Jedi

Corporate_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    "Give me a moment...:

Soleria ponders the question of up or down, searching the Force for guidance and any sign of a greater presence of darkness either way.

10. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Sorry, my son and I have been down with the cooties we got from the Mrs. [face_sick]
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Soleria, make a Use the Force check to "Search your feelings."

11. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    OOC: Roll 11 + 11 UtF = 22

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul thinks for a moment at Lahsur's question. "Let's wait to see if the freak force stuff offers any insights." Yuul said, in a joking manner.

13. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Soleria: You sense a great deal of lingering anger, fear, hate & greed here. A lingering sense of self-satisfaction, as well. There is so much present that the effort of keeping those feelings outside of yourself is hampering your ability to clearly sense what's present.

It's a bit like standing in a brightly-lit room and trying to see what's in the darkened area beyond a window; mainly what you see is your own reflection. Perhaps if you "opened the window," to metaphorically poke your head outside to let your eyes adjust to the reduced light...

14. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Well, 'up' is finite--there are only so many levels to this building above us. I suggest we try them before investigating 'down'. Just a thought."

15. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    "Its like smelling for a wookiee in a herd of banthas..." Soleria says quietly. "If you want to try down, let's go carefully."

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul nods in agreement to Lahsur, "Very well, lets go up first."

17. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Lahsur looks at the controls on the (turbo?)lift to see if he can figure out the "up" function, and how many stops this lift can make up or down. That is, of course, assuming he can even get the lift to open on this floor.
    Either way, he will sweep over the lift with his carbine the second the doors open, making sure to check the hatch in the ceiling as well as the one in the floor (if any--has OSHA infected the GFFA?)

18. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    I'd suggest you all take a Second Wind. Just sayin' ;)

19. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Also, it looks like the elevator goes up quite a few levels. How far up do you wish to go?

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    I'll take another second wind if I am allowed I suppose, mind rolling for me?

21. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

ohh, i dont think im at half or lower at the moment

23. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    >>If I'm down that far, then yes, absolutely.

"Start at the top, work down?"
    Lahsur wants to grab a big, heavy box, or a droid carcass--something he can use to wedge the lift doors open so that the lift can't move away while they're exploring. That way nothing else can use the lift to surprise them from behind.

24. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    OOC: If I'm down I'll use it as well.

IC: Soleria follows along behind, seemingly lost in thought. Though her lightsaber remains in her hand and ready.

25. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    I believe the consensus was "up." How far up do you wish to go? There appear to be 6 levels above this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.