main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Possible FanFilm in Hammond, LA looking for interest in Cast/Crew

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by fourfools, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourfools

fourfools Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    Hi, I'm looking to possibly do a 2nd Live Action Fanfilm.

I made one already, a 22 minute film with Jedi and sith. It was my first film, lots of mistakes, but i've spent a few years learning more and want to tackle it again, it will probably be shorter, probably only about 10-15 minutes, and with some comedy this time.

I'm looking for anyone interested in being in the film, as main characters, extra's or just crew, helping out with sound, lighting, etc. This is a no budget, not for profit film, anyone involved would recieve credits and copy of the film on DVD.

Film in general, especially fan films are a fun experience and you'll learn some stuff, and have some fun, but it is also serious and you have to make a commitment. So if you're interested let me know, before I plan this more, I need to find some people interested, so let me know, you don't have to make a commitment now.

2. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Sounds cool. If you need somebody in a lightsaber battle, I'm your man. I've been practicing my lightsaber battle skills for a long time.

3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    /raise hand
    "I'm interested!" :)

4. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    I'm interested, I can be an extra and/or do some behind the scene work.

5. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Definantly interested, prefer to be extra/crew, i live in slidell now so i'm closer than most of the FFA.

6. fourfools

fourfools Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    great, can you guys all post your location, name,age,sex, email, or PM it to me, so i can build a list of interested parties, also include any ICQ/AIM usernames.

I'm working on the script now, I'm getting a lot more interest than i thought. After I have a rough draft of the script, I'll start figuring out locations, probably quite a bit will be bluescreened right here at my house.

7. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    four fools, Sounds cool dude.
    I would be glad to help you out. I've done a film myself and I've done some acting on stage before. Did you say something about a DVD. I am a graphic Designer and If you need a cover designed, I am your man.

8. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    great, can you guys all post your location, name,age,sex, email, or PM it to me, so i can build a list of interested parties, also include any ICQ/AIM usernames.

I'm working on the script now, I'm getting a lot more interest than i thought. After I have a rough draft of the script, I'll start figuring out locations, probably quite a bit will be bluescreened right here at my house.

All info is in most members profiles.
    Name: Aaron
    sex: M
    email:aaron (at) tanline.com
    Don't really use ICQ or AIM
    but here they are
    or
    AIM: seasnufa

9. dubbin

dubbin Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2004
    I commented on this thread in the New Orleans section of MidSouth.

I'd be interested in participating if you need a Boba, I have a pretty cool costume.

Info:

Name: Ryan
    sex: M
    email: dubbin@bellsouth.net
    AIM: dadubbster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.