main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Possible women's costuming boots at Target/Imp costume question

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LeiaAsylum, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    Hi all,

I was in a Target store a couple of days ago, and saw a pair of women's black leather-type boots that might be suitable for costuming. They were knee-high and had a nice short heel, making them OK for a long day of convention-going. They cost around $30. I didn't have time to scrutinize them or try them on, but wanted to mention this in case anyone here is looking for boots like this - you might want to check these out.

And on a related note, ever since I saw the boots I have been thinking about making a black Imperial Officer costume - yeah, just what I need, another costume, but once you start, it's hard to stop! So I wanted to ask anyone who has an Imp officer costume where you got it, etc.

2. KYJellico

KYJellico Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    Good question, if anyone knows where to get an Imperial Officer's uniform, please, please let me know. I really want to be "Grand Moff Scuttle".

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    How fast do you need one made?

PM me.

4. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    If Wendy isn't able to get you fixed up, there's a guy in the 501st who made Eric Tank's officer's costume who has a reputation for doing good, reliable work. He also made my Imperial Officer's hat and did a good job. Now that my migraines are potentially limiting my ability to wear armor (helmets and headaches aren't a good combo), I may ask for one of his matching officer's suits for Christmas...

Pop me a PM if you need his information.

5. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Lori is everything ok girl? You can't wear your helmets?

:(

Shot me a pm sometime.

6. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    If anyone wants to see a photo of the boots, go to Target.com and search "Merona Candi."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.