main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Post-CIV Chat and Detox Center

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Oddly enough the pics I had taken at the mixer are crystal clear, go figure.

And yes Amy Allen is clear as day, or that could just be my smile. I think only a third of mine didn't come out right but then again I only had about 60 I think. I was distracted too often to take any real pics.

2. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Greetings Rogues! I am already back into the swing of things at work-back to the grind,
    if you will. Regarding our return trip, much like Lando dropped the Falcon top dish attacking
    Death Star 2, we lost a rear bunk bed window somewhere North bound on I-5 past north of the
    grapevine. We all returned home safe though, and had some quality "roguish" conversation in
    the cockpit ta boot! Good times, my friends, good times...

To the question of "where do I go from here (as a fan of the franchise)"?- I have no clear
    answer. Suffice to say I shall re-enlist for an entire year in June, when my monthly dues
    come-up.Let us see what the future brings, Rogues- for me, the last six months were a hardy
    start to some good friendships! Maricc and R2, you guys are da bomb!

[image=http://a.photos.cx/mf_anh1080p_duke066-4d1.png]
    Rogue 9 out.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Here is the link to my CIV pics.
    CIV

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Was great to visit the table from Sacramento.

If anyone remember me I was the girl with the little boy. :p

I loved the photos and all the decorations from your table. :)

5. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Why thank you, we enjoyed having it and meeting all our fellow Star Wars fans.

I hope you and your little one had as much fun as we did.

6. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Thanks for adding your pics JediDoria. They bring back a lot of good memories! :)

PattyB0123, I think I met you at our table - glad you stopped by!

It seems that with my poor eating habits and lack of sleep during CIV, I've come down with a cold. I'm just glad it happened after CIV and not during.

7. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hope you feel better Leia:)

8. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Sorry to hear you're sick, Leia. You'd have thought that we would have made ourselves immune...I mean, how could we have not killed off any nasty germs along with the brain cells we destroyed? Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

9. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    We had a good time. :)

Sorry to heard you are sick Leia. Hopes you feel much better soon.

10. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    Hey everyone,

I stopped by the table, but sadly didn?t get to meet many of you. It was an insanely busy day, with the highlight being the proposal of two of our friends for marriage, right there at the X-wing?.with full 501st honor guard. Our friend Jeff actually had a custom ring made which is the back half of the Falcon. The wedding band is the front half.

The proposal is up at You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3cTDesyYUM

the Classic Indy panel was amazing. I just wish I hadn?t been as tired as I was for the day we were there.

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    That video is SO sweet! How wonderful for them!:)

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Glad to hear all assigned Rogues have reported in. I also am back ... this morning at 5:30AM. I cannot wait to hear all C-IV stories. I don't feel like much of a leader at the moment. I want to hear everything!

13. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Welcome back LDV, you were missed by the rogues in attendance at CIV. I am sure you will hear alot about our adventures and see the abundance of photographic evidence. The next meeting should be rather fun.

14. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Good health and healing to you LDV. You presence was greatly missed at C4, though you were carried in the spirit of the group. I hope your journey was a peaceful as it could have been. May you be refreshed the next few days as
    you return to your routine. We all look forward to sharing with you many pictures and tall tales of the great event, as well as another chance to gather together (at regular meeting) to enjoy the "Fan-fellowship of the Rogues" (TM). [face_laugh]
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/a/a0/RogueSquadronPilots.jpg/583px-RogueSquadronPilots.jpg]

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Welcome back, LDV. I'm glad you had a safe trip. We missed you!

16. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Well, you better feel like a leader, as I have seen your job and do not want it. :) I did my best to keep the rogues under control and out of trouble but there were slight tremors in the force and in our hands the next day. :) You know to lead, you have to participate and I know that you would be able to drink with the best so I held my own for you. :) We did really miss you and you were in our thoughts and on Leia's phone all the time. :) We had a great time, made some new friends, networked where we had to, and drank C3PO's the rest of the time. :) I think you can be proud of your group.

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Welcome back, LDV and to all the other Rogues who made the journey safely.
    Anyone else still finding it hard to believe that it's over and living in denial of going back to the real world? I mean, we spent all this time planning and in one weekend it's over. Life's funny that way, I suppose.

On the happier side, I did make it home in time on Monday to catch the History Channel's SW special. I also taped it the following day to watch over and over and over.. :)

18. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Oh yeah, Tionne, reality has set back in. I will be quitting my job next week. (Well, turning in my resignation, I mean. I am still responsible enough to give notice!) Our trip has shown me that life is too short to be around such miserable people. I'd rather be poor and happy. Of course, that means no more "drinks on me.":( Someone else will have to pony up the adult beverages for the next trip...and by the way, when will that trip be??? (Tahoe, camping, etc...hint, hint...)

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Major Kudos, Tara. I wish you the best of luck as you leave the safety of a miserable job and head into the great unknown. I think there is the possibility of a Santa Cruz trip next weekend, anyone interested?

20. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, time to sneak over here and say "HI" to every one... AND got to meet AuntBeruLars..(YEA!!!!!!!) AND spend a bit of time with my own Padawan, Hawkie..well make that Padawans..Hawkie and Matt...well add another Padwan to the list..so Hawkie, Matt, Mike..and opps..another Padawan..Hawkie, Matt, Mike, and Bryan. LOL...

Also, as soon as I can I'll get some pics up. Right now back into the swing of things, getting the kids settled down from having a Sub for 3 days..and add to that next Friday is our last day of the school year!! Gonna sleep for a min of two weeks ... so .."shhhshhh!"

Hugs to all! GREAT Con...GREAT Time...GREAT People!!!

Only Gripe.. the ONE panel I wanted to see.. Family Guy...missed it!! *grumble grumble gripe*

But other than that...wooT!

21. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I missed the Family Guy panel too [face_frustrated]

I hope you find something that makes you happier Doria, I know I owe you a round or 2, or 3, or 4.
    But where on earth are we gonna find C3POs [face_thinking]

22. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    We will have to hunt the recipe down. It will be our next mission. I know that there is spearmint schnapps, orange juice, and not sure after that. Maybe the Holiday Inn would be nice enough to share their mix. Jedidoria, you will have to work your connections. :) I too, owe you a round and Boba says he thinks he is in to you for $20. Make sure you see him at the meeting for it. :)

It was a pleasure meeting you Miana. It is always nice to escape from the world of children from time to time but they do make us go back. :)

23. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    For those who couldnt make it, they're selling CIV merchandise on the StarWarsShop.com site

So much for "exclusive"

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=400905&pcid1=&pcid2=&page=1

24. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    But they don't get the memories attached like we do. :) Those are priceless.

25. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Memmmmorrrries like the corrrrrrnerrrr of an IHOP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.