main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

POTC tonight, anyone? (6/1/07)

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by kreleia, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey all!

I realize this is REALLY short short notice, and I will most likely end up going alone, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me for POTC tonight at The District theaters. There's a showing at 7:50 and another at 9:50. Both of these are digital projectors, reserved seats, and THX (which, for me, is happiness).

The District is located at 11400 S. Bangerter Hwy, in South Jordan. Pretty easy to find actually.

Tickets can be purchased here.

I will be at the 7:50 showing. My ticket is for Row "L"

IF you decide to go, and IF you want to meet up with me, I am a short person (5'2") with dark brown hair (currently pulled up). I wear glasses, and am wearing a purple-ish/blue shirt and jeans, and will have a pink purse (yeah, I'm girly :) ). I will also be chowing on popcorn (because it's POPCORN!! mwaha!!)

So, if anyone decides to go, I hope to see you there!!

2. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    Dunno if anyone went, but it was a GREAT movie!! Lots of fun!! :D The end was bittersweet, but I really really liked it.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Wish I could have made it but I saw it opening night and I need to find the time to see it again.

4. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    I know the feeling well. That's what happened to me with Spidey 3. Still haven't had the chance to see it and actually REMEMBER it (cuz the immense morons next to me wouldn't SHUT UP!).

Hmmmm... would anyone want to go see Spidey 3 with me in a couple of weeks? Or maybe a repeat-viewing of POTC? :) Planning a little further in advance might actually be a good idea. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.