main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Potential Future Meetup Idea

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Cungr_Vanck, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Greetings all! Hope everyone is well. I know I have been absent from the group a lot lately, but I am hoping that is beginning to change.

I have just been told that I have won a party at the Howl at the Moon bar on 4th Street live. No date has been set yet and I was wondering if the group would like to entertain the idea of meeting there on a Friday night?

I described the details in a previous email, but to gloss over here: there is no cover charge/entry fee, everyone in my party gets two drinks at one dollar each, and all drinks are half price until 9 pm (it starts at 5 pm) after those two drinks. They have a small, free buffet of pot stickers, chips, cheese, crackers, vegetables and such which I have found to be pretty good. If that is not enough, there are multiple restaurants on 4th street live. Dar was able to join us for Cognus' event last month so you can get a second opinion from him. I like the place because I can walk across the street from work (my job likes to keep me late on Fridays anymore) and Cognus works only a couple blocks away.

The event has to be held on a Friday night (their rules).

Would the group be interested in something like this? If not, no worries as I hope to get to the next few meetups.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Depends on the Friday and what else I have going on but I would be willing to come out for this. I would need a lot of direction since I avoid downtown and downtown parking and have never been to 4th Street Live.