main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Racist & Prejudice Thoughts You've Had Today

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I hate people.
    As a whole we they stink.

2. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    My new office building has unisex, single-person bathrooms, and I went in to use the bathroom today and the seat was up and I thought "MEN!!!!" angrily.

Ender Sai and Obi-Zahn Kenobi like this.
  3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Everyday I'm all like this:

MrZAP likes this.
  4. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    My office is near the restrooms. I have to walk by them a lot during the day. I always notice that the ladies room stinks a hundred times worse. Eden tells me it's because period poops stink worse than regular poops. And an office filled with women is like a cesspool filled with blood chunks of clot and period poop. y/n? Have I been unfairly being prejudice toward female poops?

TahiriVeilaSolo69 likes this.
  5. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Yes, I will add your prejudice against period poops to the list of your prejudices for the day.

jp-30 likes this.
  6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Having worked cleaning bathrooms before (and not ashamed of it!), I can agree: women bathrooms always smell worse. There was some sociological article about a majority women behaving like pigs in public toilets because they don't feel they have to uphold social standards or something like that.

7. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Did they just smell worse or were they actually dirtier? Because it's been shown that putting both men and women in the same dorm buildings on college campuses makes maintenance and upkeep easier, while male-only dorms needed a lot more regular maintenance and cleaning (When women aren't around, men love peeing on walls, furniture, all kinds of infrastructure. Something about how they don't feel they have to uphold social standards.)

8. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i have to check both bathrooms on each floor whenever we close the library and the women's bathrooms are always way cleaner, just to provide a counter-example. the men's bathrooms are often absolutely disgusting.

9. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    I've seen too many of my female friends peeing in public. They are equally as bad.

10. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The men's restrooms at a movie theater are the worst toilets one can publicly find. People just seem to lose it at a theater.

11. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    My theater is pretty damn clean. I guess we're lucky.

12. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I had to clean cinema toilets today, and the women's ones were the worst. Always toilet paper on the floor, the sanitary bins were overflowing and at least 2 of the toilets were blocked with paper.
    The most men seem to do is write on the doors & mirrors :p

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    maybe european women are just really gross.

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  14. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    They're a-peein'. Heh heh heh.

Darth_Invidious and lexu like this.
  15. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    That fits with my aseveration of women behaving like disgusting Neanderthals in public restrooms because they clean enough at home!

DarthTunick likes this.
  16. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I watched a Holiday Inn Express commercial some minutes ago, and of course the acupuncturist in it was an Asian fellow.

17. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I was doing inventory for all of my firm's IT stuff, I was told it would take several days to do but I managed to complete it all in a single day. An attorney (who is a Jew) overheard this and jokingly said "Yeah, we know how well something can be done if you give it to a motivated German." I stared at him as I said in an over the top German accent "Und ve're also gut at folloving orders, ja?"

We both have sick senses of humor and laughed at it as we walked out the door at the end of the day.

18. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    I frequently neglect omitting the N word while singing along to Kanye songs.

EDIT: Wow, 'emitting' and 'omitting' are pretty much opposites, huh?

19. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    You think you're quite literate now, I say to myself, when people with neck tattoos ask for 'Zane Books'.

20. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    This is probably more ageist than anything, but whenever I'm stuck in a slow line at Wal-Mart like today, I'm thinking "You're going slower than old people (having sex)".

(Blame George Carlin for putting that naughty thought in my head)

21. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    Ageism is a prejudice. I'll allow. You thinking about old folks boning I will not allow.

TahiriVeilaSolo69 likes this.
  22. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    It isn't enough that you Cro-Mags slaughtered all of the Neanderthals?! Why are you slandering them when you know nothing of their cleanliness.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  23. JangoMike

JangoMike Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I was driving thru a bad neighborhood that is mostly dominated by a certain group of people of the same color....I noticed a Popeyes chicken.........

yeah.....ill stop there...

24. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    If you're paying to watch, Eeth, they're not 'friends'.

25. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    They love doing a lot more than that. When I go to a training area it takes a matter of days for the bathrooms to become completely unusable for the amount of filth left behind. Suddenly they feel like they don't need to do things like make sure the toilet has flushed properly or defecate inside the bowl. As a bonus they'll use absolutely anything that isn't bolted down when the toilet paper runs out even after being told repeatedly that those things aren't meant to be flushed. They're animals.