main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Random Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Ryno, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    As stated in the CauldronCon thread on the Boston board, there's a planning meeting that afternoon. Since it's in the complete opposite direction of your house Jeff, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able do both. I'd be up for something this Sunday though, hehe, although I know it's much shorter notice. With all the toys and such coming out on Saturday we could all get together for some shopping. :D

2. Steely-Dan

Steely-Dan Jedi Master

Mar 19, 2005

Patrice Wood is HAWT!!!11! Can I gat an AMEN?!?!

3. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    That would be cool. Shouldn't have to be a major reason for any of us to want to hang out at any time. I'm a pm or a phone call away.

The meet at my house is still open. Waiting for some more feedback.

4. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Jeff, will you be working tomorrow morning as usual? I can meet you at South Station in the morning. Where we'd go from there doesn't matter to me.

5. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Well guys, Jeff and I at least are getting together tomorrow. Drop either of us a line if you'd like to join us. The more the merrier! :)

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Jeff and I had a lot of fun yesterday! You all missed out! :)

7. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Yup lots of fun and i got away with only seeing a couple of spoilers.

8. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    FYI: There is a small spoiler list in the SW cover Entertainment Weekly. Not really anything you shouldn't know already, but you've been forewarned.
    And their SW "quiz" in the magazine (like the online one) has an error in it :) One of the questions has 2 possible answers.

9. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Any one want to see Sin City sunday? Heard good things, looks awesome. Very true to the comic book. Let me know.

10. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    pick me!

11. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Sounds good Moby. Anyone else? Lets make it an afternoon showing. Too late and I'm passing out from work by then.

12. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    So...

Next month's meet. Second sunday of the month is the 8th. Do we want to wait and go see ROTS as a group? Most of us will be seeing a few times for that anyways.

Yadda yadda.

While I'm on the subject I have a couple of ideas to think about. Yard sale to raise the Rhode Squadron treasurie. Also we need to do another Lightsaber making meet.

Ponder and post.

13. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
  14. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I'd personally prefer if we kept the meet on the 8th since I likely won't be able to make a meet later in the month. I don't care what we do, I'm easily amused. Cheap would be good though.

15. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Alrighty guys...I'm the meet coordinator not the meet enforcer.

We could have our semi-traditional mini golf meet. Go somewhere for a picnic. Just a couple of ideas to get you thinking.

16. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    May 8th ???

That is Mother's Day I believe.

Might be hard for a meet to take place on that day.

17. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
  18. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    If you can't do a date I suggest, would it be possible to maybe suggestion a date you can do? Also maybe throw a comment in on where you would want to go ... etc

The weekend of the 21st is my brother's wedding, I will be unable to attend anything that weekend.

19. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Mini-golf and/or a picnic both sound great. Again, I'll probably only be able to attend if it's on the 8th. I realize it's Mother's Day, and that makes it difficult for some...so don't schedule the meet around me. I'd really like to see you guys again before I go home, but if that doesn't work out, I'll just see you when I get back.

20. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Just wondering if there's any news on a possible meet this weekend. I have a video project to work on with some people from my Spanish class, so it would be helpful to know if I'll be free that day or not. :)

21. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    I'm pretty much open with a couple days notice for whats convenient for everyone

22. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    ACK! The force was weak in me and I did the unthinkable. I actually read two pages of the Storybook. I iz spoilzed now! :_| Why oh why couldn't I remain strong?

23. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Spoilers are just too tempting. Except for Jeff. I teased him with the graphic novel in his car and offered to show him some Yoda and/or Chewie scenes, and he didn't bite. ;)

See, I avoid all that potential trauma by being totally and utterly spoiled. I find it to be much more fun not worrying about what I'm reading, and experiencing the thrill of forbidden knowledge. :D

24. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Moby is this the same instance you told me about or different one. Shame on you either way!

Lookie what I bought on ebay. Thanks to Roseanna for finding this.

Ugly Yoda Bank

How awesome is that!?

25. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.