main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

re: JawaHunters Jerri and Gabe's send off

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    As some of you know, Jerri (JediKnight_Jerri) and Gabe (Master_SweetPea) are going to be leaving us soon. In around a week or so. And though we send them off with a tear in our eye, we also have a smile on our face, for all the good times that we can tell each other about when we miss them, and laugh about the stuff we aren't supposed to reveal to anyone else.

And before all that sappy crap, we need to get together and have some fun. So, the Jawahunters are proud to bring you the Going Away party (even though Gabe is gonna be coming back in September, and besides its more of a marriage congratulation dinner, and Jerri will come back on occassion) You know what, screw it. Its not really a going away party. Just come on out and eat and say, "Hey, we'll most likely see you in a little while." I think the Polonesians have a word for it. I think its, "Iwannahockalugie." So come on out between 7-10 on Thursday the 12th of February at Chili's in Jacksonville. Now, if you don't know where that is, I can tell you how. Just PM me. This is open to anyone that would like to attend. We've loved these guys for a long time, now come on out and show them. If you can't make, tell them in this thread on the jawahunters board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.