main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading Red Squadron PBEM

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    I sent Email Invitations through the Yahoo Group for the Play By Email Game we were starting. Only Steph set up her Yahoo ID & joined.

Are the rest of you having problems? I can resend them.. I need your emails again..

Here is the premise....

At the Battle of Yavin, the Empire experienced its first real taste of defeat. One year after the Battle of Yavin, the Rebel Alliance, depleted by the battle, works to gain supplies, equipment, and allies.

As the core group of the Rebel Alliance had to abandon their headquarters at the Massassi temples of Yavin 4, setting up a new base on the ice planet Hoth, Code-named Echo Base, select members of the Rebel Alliance were sent to the Outer-Rim Territories to search for supplies, equipment, and allies.

This is the story of one such group.

This is the story of the Red Squadron.

2. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    The first/Intro Post should be out this week. Use this Thread to talk about the game or if you have any questions.

3. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sorry. Running late on this.

Should have it done over the weekend. Soccer Season is on break, so I have my weekends back..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.