main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of The Topic of the Week.....Feb 24th - March 3rd

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Connery: You are ****h. You musht shtop terroishing the countryshide. I will end your reign of badnesh.

Pacino: oh, come ON. You don't really think that you can defeat me? CAN YOU???? Hey Yoda. HEY YODA. I think that YOU, are a little runt.

WHOOOYAH.

Depp: MASTER Yoda if you will. Edward Saberhands I will go on you.

2. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Oh, and by the way Jainalover, you don't have to call me Lord Cinemafreak.

Master or just Lord will do fine. Muhuhhhahahaha

3. Jainalover

Jainalover Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Yes, Master. :D So do you think a series of movies based on the NJO series would be cool to watch? I think any future films should focus on Anakin Solo, as he was considered by many in the NJOs to be the one day successor of Luke Skywalker. He could pick up the story some years after the events chronicled in Return of the Jedi. An older and wiser Luke (Mark Hamill) could do a cameo and pass on the leadership of the Knights to his nephew and one time apprentice. I know the character died in Star by Star, but the movies would not have to follow the series by the letter.

4. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Cool to watch, heck yeah. Painful to watch, possibly. As long as it doesn't have Wilford Brimly, it should be fine. I agree that any new shows should focus on the Solo kids, but we already know the fates of them, thanks to NJO. Hamill was supposed asked by the Flanneled One if he would like to appear as an Obi-Wan type mentor in another trilogy, but that was back when there was supposed to be 9 movies. I think that the goodness of any upcoming series or movies are greatly dependant on who makes them. I'm sure I'll get banned for saying this but Lucas is more of an idea man then a writer or Director. He has done a few good ones, but only out of the gate. Empire and Return where co-written and directed by someone other than Lucas. He can make a decent movie, as much as TPM and AOTC are panned by fans and critics, they are solid movies. Not great, but not bad. If Lucas had any humility, he'd pass it on to someone else and....

REST OF POST DELETE BY LORD_G_LUCAS

5. Jainalover

Jainalover Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    The Hand of Thrawn + Survivor's Quest might translate well to the big screen. I am rather fond of both Thrawn series by Timothy Zahn. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.