main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Revenge of the Sith book signing--no spoilers

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jade-Walker, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I just noticed that there is going to be a book tour for Revenge of the Sith.

In the past, Cleveland has hosted signings. In addition, I believe that Detroit has and I know that Indy has, as well as Dayton.

We here in NW Ohio are in the enviable position to go to any or all of them. We just need to know where and when. Unfortunately, the details appear to be on the spoiler forums. :(

If I hear anything, I'll keep you updated.

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    I checked, no details yet.

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Nice to have an insider. ;)

4. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    He was just nice enough to check the thread since I was afraid that I would find out something that I didn't want to know. :eek:

5. MaverickJedi

MaverickJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2004
    hehe... spoiler free, the way to be ;)

6. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Definitely. I do know that I will be spoiled at CIII and there's really no way around that. I won't go looking for details, though. I know that Anakin turns to the dark side and a couple of other little details (I have seen the trailer--I consider that a teaser, and not really a spoiler ;)). But I want to be as serprised as possible for this last edition of the SW hexology.

The only thing I've been bad about is toys [face_blush]. I can't help it. I love toys and want to know what's going to be out there so I know what to look for and when so I don't miss out. I have bought one Prequel toy, but didn't dare read the packaging! I know that in the past that there have been spoilers on the packaging and I'm not taking that chance. ;)

7. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Speaking of toys...

Anyone else snag the Ep3 preview figures? I couldn't resist and snagged all 4. :D

8. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    I bought the Grevious. The wookie looked too short and squat to me.
    And I don't know what the other two are supposed to be. I'll wait for those to see if they are ones I'd want. ;)

9. Darth-Shul

Darth-Shul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    Of course addiction boy here has them as weel as all the new cartoon clone wars. very cool!

10. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    LOL!
    I've never been much of a "completist" collector--except for certain lines like the Galactic Heros.

I tend to spend more of my money on making myself into a living action figure. ;)

11. Darth-Shul

Darth-Shul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    I'm afraid I have most if not all those.

Pretty sad.

12. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    I have most of the Galatic Heroes stuff as well.

Well, my son does. :D

And I'm only missing Ventress from the new Clone Wars, though I need another Obi-Wan to display as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.