main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Sith discussion thread.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by spooky-kid, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Thought y'all could use a thread to discuss all the new hype on the final installment of our favorite movie. :D

So how about last nights episode of Clone Wars. Looks like it's kinda following what happened in the end of Labirynth of Evil book, as far as the war on Coruscant and Grievous capturing Palpatine. I don't know how they'll execute it but, in the book Mace and some others where in a chase tracking down Darth Sidious' identity. Which isn't happening in the cartoon.

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I am really enjoying the new Clone Wars cartoons, I like that it will tie in to the beginning of ROTS. I hope they continue the series on Cartoon Network or a similar Star Wars related cartoon, they have done a good job with it so far.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Have you not read LoE ?

turn your computer off right now and go to the bookstore and get that book, go home and start reading it.

...geeeez! RotS novel comes out next weekend.

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Less than 2 more days until the BIG ROTS Merchandise launch!! Man, I cant wait!!!! Trying to figure out my plan of attack, I think I will go to the Midnight Madness at the Greensboro TRU, and then when I leave there hit a Wal-Mart or 2.

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    It has been decided... The Line Party/Trooping Event for the midnight opening of ROTS is being held at the Palladium Theater in High Point starting at approx. 7pm on Wednesday, May 18th. I will update with any further information as it becomes available.

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Yes, we are probably gonna have like 5 or 6 troopers , a boba fett and a Vader. It's gonna be fun.

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I know man, I cant wait!!!

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Just spoke with Jim Sands, the reporter for the local paper here in Madison where I work, he has confirmed he will be coming to the Palladium to cover the line party to interview and photograph all of us. He said he will most likely stay for the movie as well, even though it will run late (early deadline the next morning), to get our reactions and feelings about ROTS. AWESOME!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.