main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'm really happy with this name. I've been hoping this would be the name for a long time and I think it will fit the film perfectly. What does anyone else think?

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I love it...very old school. I'm surprised that the title was actually guessed correctly for the first time ever...is this a good sign?

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    I like it. A LOT.

4. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    I like it, but I also liked Rise of The Empire, and Fall of the Republic, which I believe were rumored names. They all work, basically, the Star Wars title format is easy: Tell what happens.

'course as long as it's as awesome as I think it's gonna' be, they can call it Yoda and Jar-Jar go to White Castle, for all I care.

5. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    The title's appropriate. What would really make this movie the greatest is if they have a scene where a snotty usher (played by BRUCE CAMPBELL of course) won't let Obi-Wan into a Jedi Council meeting.

6. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    LOL!

Somebody else said that they could call it "Anakin mows his lawn" and he'd go wait in line for 2 weeks to see what kind of lawnmower he uses!!!! I thought that was hilarious!

7. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Even better...Obi-Wan is trying to get into his favorite cantina, but the snobby doorman, Bruce Campbell, won't let him in unless he see's his ID!

8. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    There ya go Casey! That's perfect! See ya in Preston!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.