main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Richmond Fanforce 2008 Holiday Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JoeRichmondVA, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    These boards, so slow. Yet you wouldn't know it from all the action last night. Musta been about 20 of us and to tell the truth, I had a heck of a good time re-connecting with everyone. The Christmas spirit was in high gear with good food and good conversation that lasted many hours. I must certainly call on our most exceptional host for his good deed in opening his home to us all. Thank you Joe, your home is beautiful and was even more so last night decked out for the Holidays. Missed those of you who couldnt make it but wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2. Tetmatek

Tetmatek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2005
    Had a Great time as usual. Thanks Joe and Tracey for hosting. I will get some pics up soon!

3. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Sorry I couldnt make it....but I am looking forward to the next event and seeing pics from Saturday.
    Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays[face_dancing]

4. Jedi_Ace_Mike

Jedi_Ace_Mike Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it. Things were moving slow with the car and I couldn't get online either. I am still interested in knowing when these get-together type things are though. I hope everyone who attended had a good time and in case I don't get back before the holidays, I want to wish everyone a good one. Drink lots of egg nog, laugh and smile. :)

5. GreyPauldron

GreyPauldron Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Hey Joe & Tracey, thanks again for opening up your wonderful home to us all for this year's holiday party! I had a great time hanging out with everyone and catching up with friends I haven't seen in quite awhile. Excluding Troy, you all are a fun bunch to spend time with! doh!! jk TG :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa brings you all lots of Star Wars goodies!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.