main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rose Floats and Miana Interview in StarWars.Com

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Congratulations to Miana for her GREAT INTERVIEW with StarWars.com regarding the building of the Floats for the Rose Parade.

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/family/f20070117/index.html

I'm bumping this to it's own thread as I'm just so bloody proud of her and ALL she did!!!! Also, Miana thanks for mentioning Santa Cruz and Las Vegas Contingency (our Newest Members are from there...Allie (Padme) and Mike (Anakin) that came out to be with us!

Again, GREAT Interview that really captured the feel of what we experienced. It was truely an amazing and once-in-a lifetime experience.

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I ditto everything said by Master K. I caught the interview in my Delta Source newsletter this morning and was very impressed by it. I am so glad, Miana, you got to give the interview after working so very hard on the floats for such a long time. Many congratuations to you!

- Kai

3. lucialeria

lucialeria Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    Ditto again on all said. I was sooooo delighted that Rachel finally got recognized for all her hard work. A three page article on Starwars.com!!! I knew your brilliant efforts would be duefully acknowledged.

Alli

It was an honor getting backed off by GL's bodyguard selling your praises!

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    [face_laugh]

Thanks guys. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.