main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS Group showing

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I'm going to try to be there by 300-315, as far as where to meet, I would suggest the main lobby. I can't be more specific than that as I have no idea what the layout of the theater. I'll be wearing my new ROTS hat.

I probably won't check the boards again before I head out tomorrow to the theater, so I'll see ya'll there!

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    It was great to get to see ROTS with other SW fans and in a full theater!

I had a good time hanging with ya'll and hope we can do something again before too long.

Does anyone have any ideas for an activity and meeting for July? I know that we just started this month, but it looks to be a very full month for me, so I was thinking we might want to just plan for July.

Xanthe, how did the exams go? You done now, or do you still have more to go?

Scott, did Andrew get his project done? ;)

3. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Yes the exams went well, but now we have to still go to school until thursday even though we are finished with everything and we will just be sitting around. HA

I had alot of fun at the showing, the digital really made the screen alot clearer and sharper.

4. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Yep my brother got his project done....somehow. But I really did have a good time, it was good seeing everyone again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.