main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark ROTS one last time IN COSTUME this Saturday????

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    O.K. Kynstar got in touch with Mr. H at the Rave and it looks like (EDIT: should have said next) Thursday is the last day for ROTS. :_| We were thinking of trying to do an in-costume last viewing as it leaves the Theatres.[face_thinking] But, next week is chemo week [face_sick] and most everybody has to be at work on Friday morning so that pretty much rules out Thursday evening...So, what about this Saturday evening? :confused: This is sort of short notice, but would be very cool if we could pull it off. [face_dancing] Maybe get a little shameless publicity for the group:cool: ...If you are in post it here...
    Hyper [face_pig]

2. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    wait which thursday is the last time? This thurs (7/14) or next (7/21)?

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    She meant next week Thurs. Sat is great :) for me. Evening time better so Ramon can attend.

Yay! One last go out as Jedi, Sith, etc... I'm game! My kid can even come then dressed up as my Padawan.

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Sorry about that. I meant next Thursday the 21st. Oops. My brain is a bit foggy due to the medication.
    So, can you come. It will give Kynstar one last time with her certain Sith Lord[face_love] :* !!
    Should be a hoot.
    Later
    Hyper[face_pig]

5. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hmm... this saturday? I don't think I have anything going on... I will try to make it :)

6. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    give me an exact time to show up.

7. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    We're waiting for Thurs show times. But it'll be either around 6:50pm or possibly the 1000pm times (that's the times it is reflecting now if you go to the yahoo movie listing) Won't know for sure until Thurs afternoon.

8. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    so i will keep sat nite open. i would rather have an earlier time cause of the drive.

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    We can shoot for the 6 something one if you like? I'd prefer that one too cuz of my kid. Plus it'd be easier to drive for me (cuz I can not drive at night - at least on the highways)

10. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    We can maybe make it but I dont think in costume.

11. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    OK guys. It's sharing a screen with another movie so it is going to be 6:20. Who else is in besides Kynstar and RedHandedJill and Nyborg, who doesn't know??? I want to make some pictures for the site while we are there so as many as possible would be great...Oh I forgot davisjaron...anyone else...Dodge??? Conduit??? anybody???
    I promise I'll make Kynstar behave.....
    later
    hyper out

12. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I was just going to start a thread suggesting we go Friday before Harry Potter. I will see if I can go on Saturday.

I am sad that it's theater run is already over. I wanted to see it a few more times, but I can't afford to see it multiple times in the next week.

13. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey, there's always the Tandy 10 with its $1 & .50 movie nights to follow. ;)

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Fear not [face_mischief] when it comes to the Tandy I'll be going there juz about every weekend [face_laugh]

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You just can't get enough of you Sith lord...can you????[face_love]
    Computers are back up.
    Yahoo....more work for me to do.
    Later[face_pig]

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    O:)[face_whistling] What? Me get enough? [face_mischief] Why of course not! [face_batting] Never can I have enough!

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I had a blast guys! RedHanded Jill showed up and we watched the movie. It was actually sort of crowded, much to our surprise.

A pity more of you all couldn't of joined us. It was great! :D

Loved the shampoo comments Lady Jill!! ;)

18. davisjaron

Apr 9, 2005
    ahh crap i missed it!

I totally forgot about it, then I went and helped my cousin moved, then it started raining and I went home and that entire thing just slipped my mind... that SUCKS!

ehhh well... I am going to put july 30th on a calendar and post it onto my refirdgerator so i won't forget

19. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    yes, after we ruined the movie for the entire front section of the theater...
    i envision a fan film entitled REVENGE OF THE SCALP.

had a blast then went to walmart and bought groceries. in costume.

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL! We went to Wendy's and ate and made more than enough of a scene! [face_laugh] But there wasn't anybody there really but us and the workers. [face_laugh]

21. davisjaron

Apr 9, 2005
  22. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Sam and I went to Sith tonight. I think that was the third to last first-run showing in Little Rock.

I still can't see the kitchen sink--I noticed that particular piece of flotsam the very first time I saw the movie, but I still can't see it clearly enough to know it is a sink.

23. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Could you see it better in the DLP version?

24. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    where is it in the movie? i'll just ck my copy...

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    When that capitol ship blows up as Anakin and Obi-Wan are flying by in the opening sequence, there is a large bit of shrapnel that flies off to the left and hits another ship. It is supposedly a kitchen sink. I notice it every time, but can't tell specifically that it is a sink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.