main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

Seeing that the fight is over he wonders who the next combatants will be. "Lord Vassago, would you by any chance be interested in a duel just for the fun of it? I'm sure there is much I could learn from you." Looking the man over, easily the most powerful Sith in existance he wonders if he has made a rather large mistake.

TAG VASSAGO

2. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Dueling Arena~

The rain pelted down onto the seethrough glass roof, making it hard to see into the night sky. The feirce wind made the rain come down on a slight angle, and made the plants rip from the ground and whizz past and over the building. The blasts of hail outside made loud clattering sounds against the glass, and the freezing temparture penatrated the double-glazed roof.

From above, and out of the building, a red glow lit up and stabbed into the glass. It began to form a large circle, and soon it collapsed, making a loud shattering when it hit the ground fifteen meters below, and letting in more of the cold. The rain now proceeded to fall into the room, instead of outside, but it was awkward that it fell in only one area, as well as the hail.

Suddenly, the red glow from above dissapeared and black-cloaked figure dropped from the ceiling, hood over his head. Landing in a crouched position is Darth Tharon, apprentice to Lord Dispicable. He slowly rose and his angry gaze sweeped the area for a man to duel. Darth Tharon squinted evilly at Trimaj, another apprentice who he had fought yesterday. He slowly made his way towards him. Smirking, he gave a short nod of his head.

"Shall we continue our duel from yesterday?" he asked menacingly, his right hand moving to his side and the gold emitter of his lightsaber hilt appearing in a skilled motion. Tharon waited for his responce, hoping to practice his skills once more.

TAG: Trimaj

3. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Walking into the arena, Bin sat down and began to watch duels unfold. Glancing around at the Jedi and Sith around him, the Dark Lord Darth Vassago caught his eye. Saora lost his calm and found a feeling new to him: Fear.

~The...The Dark Lord of the Sith? Here? This might not turn out well.~ He thought to himself.

Continuing to look, Bin saw other Sith and Jedi. His own padawan was in their ranks. He smiled to himself. The young one had brought him such pride. He continued to watch the duels with interest, keeping his eye on Vassago...

TAG: ANY

4. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    [IC: Jedi Knight Shadow---Dueling Arena]

~Shadow watches Saora walk in, and he can immediatly sense the small prickle of fear buried deep, down inside him. But Shadow also senses a powerful drive in Saora, as well at great potential, and eagerness to learn. He'll make a fine Jedi Knight. I wonder if my padawan would be interested in this. But Shadow was in mid-thought, when he saw Lord Maul walk in. Shadow inconspicuously shifted his right hand onto his lightsaber hilt, just in case the Sith tried anything.~

"I think today is going to bring in a fine turnout of Jedi and Sith, don't you think so, Saora?"

TAG: Saora Binn, Lord-Maul, Vassago

5. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Deep in thought, Bin jumped at the sound of his fellow Knight's voice. Trying his hardest now to show his fear, he spoke.

"Yes, it seems good. There may be some interesting..." He glanced over at Darth Vassago. "Incidents."

Bin kept his eyes on the duel so his ally could not see the discomfort in them.

TAG: Mlb, Anyone

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

Sensing Tharen as he approached the grounds he grinned in anticipation. This should prove to be fun. Today he wouldn't be playing as much, he would use both of his sabers and see how well Tharen could defend himself.

"Yes Tharon, I believe I would like to continue our duel from yesterday. The same rules?" As he said this he pulled his first lightsaber out and activated the viridian silver blade, and it extended to a little over a meter in length. He then pulled out his second saber, which he seldom used. It was almost identical to the other one, all of the workings were the same, but it was angled more, and had a silver blade. The hilt was onyx with platinum inlay in the shape of archaic runes. It was angled a little more than the other as well.

Stepping back he set himself in the Djem So stance and waited.

TAG THAREN

7. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Hooded Jedi

A Hooded Jedi walked throught the arena door and stood in front of the door.

"Anyone for a duel?"

8. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow see's the hooded Jedi walk in, but he immediatly knows who it is.~

"I'll duel you Xanatos."

TAG: Xanatos

9. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos II

The hooded Jedi removes his hood revealing sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a smirk.

"Very well..." Xanatos moves into the Shii Cho stance.

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i'll try to be back in a while. i gotta go eat.

11. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow removes his hood as well, revealing dirty blone hair with red and organe streaks through it, and just above chin level. He then removes his robe, and his had is revealed holding his lightsabre hilt, with it's black stripes and tri-fanged top. He ignites it, bring it over his head and as he does so, making a snap-hiss soud as he ignites it. Now all we hear is the humming of his lightsabre and of Xanato's lightsabre. Green fog begins to form around Shadow from the green blade of the sabre, and he dissappears into it. Suddenly, he flies to Xanato's left with Force Speed, and swings his lightsabre at Xanato's neck area. While doing this, Shadow brings his foot into a sliding motion, destined to collide with Xanatos's, which would cause him to trip, even possibly into Shadow's lightsabre.~

"You're skills will now be put to the test, Xanatos. Prepare for your toughest match yet."

12. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Bin glanced over to the two Jedi about to duel and chuckled. Ah, duels. They're more like games these days. A chance to escape reality. A chance to escape death, injury, and loss. Dueling was once used to hone their skills. But most of his fellow Jedis' skills need not be honed. So dueling is used as an escape, a chance to play...games.

And what's wrong with that?

Returning to the duels, Bin popped his neck and began to study the techniques of the fighters.

TAG: Anybody

13. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005

"Cocky..."

Xanatos swings his saber behind him blocking the attack at his neck then turns assisted by the force, to kick at Fan's kick meeting shin with shin, causing a bolt of pain to shoot up his leg. A crack can be heard fro th collision, however nothing is broken on either Jedi.

14. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow feels a sharp pain run up his shin as it collides with Xanatos's. althoug he feels that nothing is broken. Since Shadow is basically touching with Xanatos, he jabbs his fingers into Xanatos's stomach, and uses his most powerful Force Lightning, coming out of those same 5 fingers.~

15. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005

Xanatos clenches his jaw feeling the excruciating pain run through his body, it was almost unbearable, but then Xan swung his lightsaber to the left and up in an attempt to sever the outstretched hand.

16. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Hearing the crack of lightning, Bin whirled around.

~What the hell?~

Noticing that his ally had used Force Lightning, Bin stepped in between them, his orange saber drawn.

"Okay, break it up. Shadow, you have some explaining to do. Force Lightning is outlawed in the Jedi Order. It is too harsh, and may seriously hurt someone. I'm sorry, my friend, but if there is not a good reason, I may have to talk to the Council about this. The technique is very close to the Dark Side, focusing emotions into the attack. What were you thinking? You could have fried him! You're a Knight, I expected you to know better."

Bin kept his stare cold and emotionless.

TAG: X_II, MLB

17. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow pulled his hand back while doing a backflip in order to miss the attack, but the saber still grazed his middle finger. It hurt like pain he had never felt before. He could see the skin melting off the tip of his finger, but he had to go on. He uses Force Push on Xanatos, then uses the Force to buckle the bottom of four pillars, causing them to come down right where Xanatos stands. Shadow the jumps up onto the pillars, where everything is in shadow, so it is impossible to see. He then waits for Xanatos's next move.~

"It is the light-side version of it. It's green instead of white. If you do not believe me, PM SecondBest, he taught it to me."

18. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005

Xanatos II's lightsaber collided into an orange saber blade. Xanatos disengaged his saber and looked at the Jedi Knight, Saora_Bin. Xanatos stood there almost motion less saber hilt in hand.

19. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Unsatisfied, Bin deactivated his saber and returned to his seat.

"Fine then. Continue your duel."

Frustrated, Bin gritted his teeth to stop from yelling.

~How could he? Light Side or no, it's still dangerous. Insolent whelp. He should be put in his place. If he doesn't like it, he should be forced to. I could do it. I would overcome his puny tactics and crush him like a...~

Bin stopped thinking and his eyes opened. He shouldn't be thinking like that...the anger...the hatred...the desire...

~Why...Why am I thinking like that?~ He asked himself. He rubbed his eyes. ~What if I...lose control over this anger? I fear these thoughts. I fear what could happen.~

He turned to leave the arena.

But what Bin feared most, he would not admit. The one thought that was locked up as soon as it was created.

The thoughts felt good.

TAG: Any

20. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Aaron

Aaorn stretches. He had been in the corner for the time since his duel, and now felt he should emerge. He went over to the remains of his first saber. He had built this to become a knight. As he looked down at the remains of it, he sighed. He scooped down, picked them up, and threw them away. He'd have to make another one. However, his second saber should do him for now. He felt up to a duel, If anyone wanted to duel him.

Tag: anyone

21. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow saw the look on Saora's face, and although Shadow had his lightsaber ignited he couldn't go on, after sensing the thoughts that went into Saora's mind. He deactivates his sabre, and walks with saora.~

"Saora, I know you may be angry and upset with me, but I meant no harm when I did it. But those thoughts, they scare me. Not because of the threats, I can defend myself......thoughts like that....are a path to the Dark Side. I do not want to lose you down that path. Now, you can be open with me."

TAG: saora

22. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Aaron, you still here?

23. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Whoopsies, meant to type in OOC lol

OOC: Yeah I am Xanatos. Is there something I can do for you?

24. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Bin was stopped as he reached the exit. Shadow's words...the Dark Side...Shadow... The Dark and Light were battling in his mind. The conflict that had plagued humanity since it's creation had now infected the young Jedi Knight. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Bin accepted one side of the Force, and banished the other out of his mind.

"Shadow...I need some time to think."

With this, Bin exited.

TAG: Any

25. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow uses Force Speed, getting to the door before Bin exits.~

"We need to talk about this Bin. Storing up those feelings is never going to help. I can hear what you thinkin your mind."

TAG: Bin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.