main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG Gamers out there?

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by LazloToth, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Hi guys! Any of you play the SW RPG (either West End or Wizards version)? I am itching to play again and I am only getting some play time at the SWRPG Network (I am Kenobijim there...) Give me a reply or please contact me at jim@starminer.net

Thanks!

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    LazloToth: "Hi guys! Any of you play the SW RPG (either West End or Wizards version)? I am itching to play again and I am only getting some play time at the SWRPG Network (I am Kenobijim there...) Give me a reply or please contact me at jim@starminer.net"

Unfortuntely, I do not have that game :( . Though I wish I did. However, have you tried the Games: RPG forum here at the JC, as to inquire other interested users of these games? :confused:

3. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    I am looking for local people to play with as face to face experience is the funnest for me. I do play a play by post game on SWRPG Network but it is not satisfying. I wanted to check if anyone in the tri cities area did or would like to play. If you do want to contact me here ot blast me an email at Jim@starminer.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.