main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA RRS Newsletter

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm going to be sending the letter out sometime in the next two weeks. Before I do that, however, Chris (our webdesigner) needs to know whether everyone's e-mail is compatiable with HTML or CSS. Let us know in this thread whether it would work out or not.

And if I confused anyone, I'll let Crazed describe it better. ;)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Let me expand on that a little ;)

HTML is a web coding language that allows you to move stuff around, colorize it and such. It's essential to any web page.

CSS isn't necessary, but it allows more flexiblity over HTML...

What I need to know is if you want Plain Text (which would just be what it sounds like, plain old text), HTML or HTML and CSS.

So, just tell me what you want in this thread and give me your email. I'll send out seperate versions of the newsletter depending on what you want. (ex: one person wants plain and another wants HTML, you'll both get what you want)

If you're not sure that your email supports HTML/CSS, just post here and I can send a test email out to see if it works for you :D

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    HTML is fine for me (email: jedimasterbryan@hotmail.com) I'm using hotmail so i don't know if its compatible with CSS. If it is you can send me that though

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, thanks for the response, Bryan. You should be expecting the newsletter sometime in the next couple of days. :)

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Alrighty...thanks, Bryan :D (The CSS should just die back to HTML if it doesn't support it)

6. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    ok sounds good

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, guys. I think I have this thing situated right now. I started a mailing list over on Yahoo! Groups which will be used to send out group information and our weekly newsletter. So, all I need for you to do is to head on over to the group and sign up. :)

Here is the link.

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Why in the world did you do that? I can set up a PHP mailing list on the site :p

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Cause we seem to be slipping and it's an easy way to get information out at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.