main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX San Antonio Fanforce

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthRoc, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRoc

DarthRoc Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm so talkative tonight, man!!! Just want all of the fanforce people out there to know I have the greatest time at our meetings and gatherings. I can behave like the Star Geek I am and it is accepted. No one gives me the "weird eye". You guys know the one.

We should plan movie viewings and maybe even some charity volunteering once in a while so we can get the message out there about how Star Wars can translate into and assist you in everyday life and its trials.

"A jedi knows not anger."

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Good topics to bring up at our meeting this weekend man !!!

Also, there's a belated gift for ya Birthday that I will have with me there at the meeting !!!

Take Care

John

3. Rocktrooper

Rocktrooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2002
    SO WHATS GOING ON EVERYBODY -IM FROM DEL RIO TX AND I LIVE CLOSE BY SAN ANTO -GOES UP THERE ALL THE TIME(BIG FAN OF S.T/COLLECOR TOO..SO WHATS THE DEAL W/ THE MEETING OR HOW CAN I JOIN ..THNXS-LET ME KNOW WHATS UP .........

4. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings Rock Trooper, thank you for stopping in to our forum :)

We do have monthly meetings and we also get togethers on toy-hunts and we will be having some prop building sessions in the near future. Our next meeting is set for September and if you'd like to meet up with us, "we would be honored, if you'd join us . . ." you can email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com or email our City Rep Rita at JediRita@yahoo.com . . .

Take Care Friend & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

5. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Hello. I am not from San Antonio but I lived there for a year and I still miss it there. I just got back yesterday from visiting my Uncle in SA and I just wanted to let you guys know that even though I do not live there I am behind you guys 100%!! Hey if you guys have been lucky enough.....maybe you've ran into my uncle, he's a reporter for KMOL....I'll be around the boards so..if you wanna talk don't hesitate to PM me :D

6. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey LadyNaberrie, thank you for your support and for stopping by our boards !!!

So you are a Fett Fanatic huh ? ?

He's an awesome character and I wonder if we're gonna see more of him in EP3 . . .

Thanks again for posting and keep in touch !!!

John

7. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    yep I'm a Fett fan-atic [face_love]!

8. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    It's always great to meet another female fan! We have to prove to Master George that Star Wars isn't just for guys!

And Darth Roc -- I love you, man! I think it's brilliant that you can carry on a complete conversation using nothing but Star Wars quotes. You're the best! All you lurkers out there really need to come out of hiding and come to our next FanForce meeting -- second Saturday of the month at 5:00. Mark your calendars now if you want to meet up with the best people this side of the galactic core!

9. DarthRoc

DarthRoc Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    Impressive, most impressive. We would be honored if you would join us. The force is strong with this one. Stay on target, stay on target!!!...

He He He!! Thanks Rita. I just love hanging with you folks and blabbing about all that is Star Wars. BTW, I have just finished reading "Traitor" and I was amazed. "The Ganner" and "None Shall Pass" was sweet.

"There is no dark, there is no light, only the force...

10. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hey guys it's rob. i agree with darth roc. as the officer of sa fan force. i encourage all fellow council/sa fan force members to help get this show on the road. we need to come up with kick butt ideas for the next couple of months. we want to show the world that we mean what we say we do and follow up. what i mean is come to the meetings when you can and show your support with great ideas for the group. we are a team and we can do it. we need your help and support to do this. by the way traitor was the bomb. that book rocked. take care rob !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.