main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Sat June 18th Tampines Library

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    hmmm...Ok la...I bring AOTC waves of Jedis.....

I can bring the TPM. AOTC and ROTS dictionary. But I have yet to wrap them. And a bit worried later flip until KOYA...

2. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    bring plastic sheets, bring scotch tape wrap it there. =p or can try buying those ready made ones at the mall.

3. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    Due to transport problems, I will be brining 14 POTF wave Imperial guys, 1 Maul (hasbro) sabre, 6 SW Magnets (I love these!) and Visual Dictionaries (Starwars, TPM, AOTC and AOTC Vehicles) ROTS not yet wrapped, So I giving it a miss...anyone got ROTS bring la~!

Anyway, can some one gimme a call when u guys reach?? Coz I dunnoe any one personally except Xeno (he fly me kite....). I will be waiting outside the library at 11.50am as arranged. 97895748. Plspls..haha... Cant wait to see u guys!

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    And there complete our FIRST Public Involvement and FanForce Table Appearance at the Tampines Library. [face_mischief]

A BIG THANK YOU to GetzJedi, JediJean, Aanakin, Padawan_princess & Friend, CoOLv1rus & Bro, Jedi_Healer & Bro(?), Faiz, DarthCrovus, Hobbes00, Lukedecop and JaZzYjaZZ for coming down today, to either handle the table, contribute to the table and showcase or in costumes/armor interacting with the visitors. =D= I owe you all a Kopi and Kaya the next time we meet :p (unless you want to divide the Pewter Mug and Old National Library Book end among yourselves [face_thinking] ).

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Tampines Regional Library for inviting and accomodating us for their event. :)

So let us get the photos rolling in.......

5. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    YEah! I had fun! First time meeting all of ya guys and its not gonna be te last!!

So...i start first!!

[image=http://www.voidesigns.com/galleria/SWtampines/Shot.JPG]
    http://www.voidesigns.com/galleria_SWtampines.htm

6. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Wow pics out so fast! Yeah, I had a great time there with you guys!
    Excellent job everybody! =D=

7. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    wah!!!!!!!!!din kno some of u guys were such good-lookers.....hahas.....want to form sw boyband?(hahas,sorry, i kno its quite lame lah.......) :p

btw whos the guy who kinda looks like terry from "i not stupid"??....hahas.....hes the one in red(with a cap)........

And......who does that rots battle droid belong to.....hahas

8. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Darth_Eagle - Anything for Star Wars! :)

To everyone who came down to lend their support, my gratitude goes to you too. And for those who couldn't make it, I'm sure your force was with us. ;)

I just got home, so the pics will have to wait for awhile. I've got several pics and 2 videos so you guys can look forward to that!

9. hobbes00

hobbes00 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    Many thanks to everyone who came and made this possible, im sure all of us had fun - including da adults and kids there :D
    rock on guys.

coolvirus, greaattt job in posting up the pic and photoshopin em :D *clapclap*

10. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    haha I just love doing it la....Cant wait for COSFEST!!

11. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    hahas someone answer me lehz!!!!!!!........ hahas sorry........hehe......just kiddin lah.....

12. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Maayla,

Maybe you should join us in our activities one of these days, then you'll know the answer to your questions, eh?? ;) :)

13. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Darth_Eagle, kopi and kaya? Can...why not? :p but no prob..I had lotsa fun.. =)

Coolv1rus, those were great pictures! Awesome...darn, and mine are gonna pale in comparison...

Maayla, that's Ted.. the only one in red there I think.. ROTS battle droid was mine.. ;) (EDIT: Ooh sorry JediJean was I not supposed to tell?) =)

Piccys out soon..just wait a little while la..still uploading.. :p

14. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Naaah, it's ok... I was just bein' cheeky there... LOL! :p

Oh yeah, and someone left a Yoda poster and a green lightsaber behind yesterday... perhaps one of the girls?? Anyways, I brought both of the items home with me, so will the owner of the items pls PM me? Thanx! :)

15. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    :p Hmm..I brought home my Yoda, I think it's probably Charis/Anna's. There were two green lightsabers yesterday, which one you refering to? =)

Ok here are my pics...help yourself. Quality not very good, but what the heck ya..
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v257/SPARTAN_058/SW%20FanForce/Tampines%20Library/

16. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Fanforce Singapore boy band! Hilarious..though I would be game if I weren't leaving. I think Backstreet Jedi would be cool. [face_laugh]

Who's Terry from "I Not Stupid"? If it's one of the 3 lead characters, do I look so young?!

:D

17. hobbes00

hobbes00 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    eh jedi healer, whats the password? :eek:

18. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    hahas......thanx for answerin my questions! =D
    ff

Jazzy: Terry is erm.......you kno the naive rich kid.......hahas (no offence):p
    (its most probably becos of the cap that makes you look like him...........)

Jedi_Healer: hahas i was juz askin for fun......lol......there are these super articulated clones at the falcon's hangar so if u are huntin for it(if) den u might wan to make a trip to the branch at far east.....hahas(paiseh if u hav or kno abt this liaoz) =D (18 bucks)

19. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Ahh? Need password one ar? Oh no I need help..I know there's a way where you can program it not to require a password? My friend's been doing it... Wait I try...

Maayla, Jazzy, isn't Terry the fat kid? :p

20. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    I think I've done it...

Try again..
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v257/SPARTAN_058/SW%20FanForce/Tampines%20Library/

21. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    It was indeed nice to bring the excitement of Star Wars from the shopping malls and cinema halls to a neighbourhood library... But some kids did deserve a spanking... Keep the Star Wars fire burning, people!

The Pilot

PS. It would be good to restrain the display of any negativity towards Trekkies, beyond the cyber walls of this forum, in future.

22. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    GetzJedi: I think I know who is the main source....Actually the Trekkies were nice people (cant say the same abt the movie thou...but thats another story).

Jedi_healer: U have Great Pics too!! But go easy on the flash!

23. Maayla_Mecura

May 26, 2005
    hahas forgive me for bein a nuisance but.......hahas..........i mean coolvirus got kinda excited meetin u guys for the first time...hahas...likewise i got excited for seein u guys for the first time too(on the net)=D

lol anyway.....Darth Eagle looks kind of....caring and motherly?....hahahas(no offence)=D
    (and for a moment i really thought you are Eurasian)

And Crovus ur hair looks cool !!!! hahas (i mean it)

24. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Getzjedi, yeah they were quite nice actually.. One of them actually met Mark Hamill.. Argh! Thy does a Star Trek fan get to meet Mark Hamill and I, a SW fan, don't! Tis so unfair.. :p

Coolv1rus, haha yeah..not very professional pics I know..but I'm a bad photographer la. =)

Maayla, thanks for that.. Actually I've no love for battle droids, the ROTS one in the pic technically belongs to my bro.. Heh

25. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    maayla was there? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.