main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Savannah Jedi lightsaber photo shoot

Discussion in 'Archive: Savannah, GA' started by Calvinthejedi, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    Hello Gang,

ImperialJedi pointed this out to me over on facebook. It seems as though some folks are organizing a Star Wars 'photo shoot'. In their description of the event:

'Fri, October the 26th, a group of us will be gathering dressed as jedi, sith, bounty hunters, rebel & alliance as well as other factions of the star wars universe to battle on the shores of tybee at night.

if you would like to be involved in this photo shoot, let me know. we need models in costume and some grips/handlers.

some VERY EXPENSIVE lightsabers will be provided in limited number. must be responsible person to handle these as they are being loaned out for the shoot. if you have some of your own, bring them! if you have other light up objects that fit into this genre, bring those as well.

if you want to model and want ideas for what to wear, or if you have some costuming elements you want to contribute, feel free to contact me.

Cantact info: sohma.g@gmail.com '

They are also offering pizza for those that participate.

Thoughts, anyone?

2. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    What time are you meeting?

3. Calvinthejedi

Mar 22, 2004
    They say 90 minutes before sundown, so if we can just figure out when sundown is on that day...

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    It's on a Fri.......... There's no way for us to make it. Sry :(

5. Calvinthejedi

Mar 22, 2004
    Hey, no worries.

For anyone who wants to come, we will begin at 6pm. Anyone wanting location info can PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.