main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sci Fi Con in Pembroke Pines

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Jauhzmynn, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Hi all, there's a Sci fi Convention in Pembroke Pines.
    I'm sending it out to show who live in the area. It needs some Star Wars fans to show up. If you have a costume, c'mon over,if not, c'mon over anyway. It's a star trek con, but people with costumes from Star Wars, and other scifi come too. Maybe some of us SW fans who have sabers and stage a deul. Any takers?

Padawan Mynn

2. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Hmmm...Clouded the future is...difficult to see.

We have no firm plans as yet for Trek Happenings, but you never know who or what might turn up.

3. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I know of a few who are going,in costume or not thats the question. I am hoping that the rest of the group will be joining us.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    If Riachia and Axton are going you know Beenca wouldn't miss it. I hope we will have more of us attending, but if not, it will still be fun.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Excellant! Spread the word. I'll be in Costume as a jedi much to the dismay of my Shipmates of the local Star trek group.:D But hey, I enjoy several kinds of Sci Fi.
    The Con is in the Broward Country community college library. Starts @ 9 goes to 4 or 5 and is FREE.
    Maybe any Jedi might want to practice deuling w/ me when I'm on break. (I work the con but not long shifts.) Anyone game?

Padawan Mynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.